BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
alyssa p.
this is a good face mask it’s really inexpensive i’ve gotten mine from five below, walmart and ulta and there only 4 bucks a little product goes a long way. my favorite one from freeman is the charcoal & black sugar! Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
This cream of avocado I recommend it for dry skin since besides removing the dirty of the face also moisturizes, by which to greasy skins you would leave much more. Even leaves the skin usually after use and clean. Recommended.
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
The masks from this brand are all very similar. I find this clay mask to be less drying than other brands thanks to the addition of avocado. It dries well and washes off pretty easily.
Hannah C.
It's a nice mask but it sometimes makes my skin itchy when it dries. It kind of helps my acne by mostly drying them out. I've used it a few times and it honestly wasn't my fav but this product also wasn't that bad.
Melissa V.
This product leaves my skin feeling super soft immediately after rinsing it off ! I love that's it's affordable too ! I didn't experience any breakouts or skin irritation & I love that I can use it everyday
Anya A.
I absolutely loooove freeman products. I purchased this face mask and 3 others at my local drugstore. They were only $3 each! And they came in such huge bottles. After using 2 of the masks in one day the pimple on my chin had vanished, and my skin was softer and clearer than it ever has been.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Fun & Useful Face Mask! I think this formula is great for giving your skin a good refresher every once in awhile. It was very effective for my needs and the price is great. Recommend!
Anna T.
cleveland
Such a beautiful face mask at a low price point! It made my skin so radiant and feel so fresh! I would definitely repurchase and recommend this mask. It’s easy to apply and remove and I can visibly see a difference in my skin when I use it.
Vanessa R.
Gresham, OR
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Doesn't cause any adverse reactions which for me is a plus. I also like the fact that it doesn't make my skin feel super dry and tight.
Karen S.
I really recommend this product! I have combination skin and sometimes my skin can get really oily feeling after I apply this I'm left with baby soft, glowing skin. It's a must have!!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.