BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
I've had this bottle for the longest time. It seems to last a long time. Ive tried many masks in the past.  Some were good, some were bad, some left my face dry and cracked, so I am familiar with a good mask.  This mask seemed to clear my skin better than the rest.  It always smoothed and mattified my skin.  It is a semi liquid paste, so application is easy and convenient.  It dries realitively quickly but it does not allow your skin to stretch so you might get some tightening if you try to move your face.  The only problem I do have with this mask is removing trace amounts of the product.  It seems to really get in my pores and I feel it lingers longer than it needs to. I always feel there is more to remove after I rinse my face over and over.
Montserrat C.
USA
ok. I love Freeman masks, however, this one wasn't for me. I have very oily and very sensitive, acne prone skin, ok? Ok. This mask is a little too much for my skin. My skin feels nourished and like moisturized no doubt fam, but whenever I use it I. Break. Out. And I don't like that. I shouldn't have tried it out in the first place tbh cause on the bottle it clearly states that it's for normal to combo skin.... but anyway. This mask works great for my friends with normal, combo, or dry skin (keep in mind they like never get acne sooooo) anyway. Don't recommend for people with acne-prone or oily skin.
RENEE M.
Midlothian, VA
I like this mask and try to use it at least once every month, therefore it has lasted me over two years on a single bottle. It does make my skin a little dry and painful while the mask is drying. Once I cleanse with a warm washcloth and rinse with warm water my skin is really smooth. I do have to put on more moisturizer after the mask though or my skin is itchy. I wish the directions were more direct. Are you supposed to wash your face before? Are you able to put it on over makeup?
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
ALL freeman masks are wonderful and effective for my dry skin; whether they are peel-off, clay or other ingredient wash offs! I purchase different masks for radiance, detox, anti-aging and of course hydration. I do not have acne or oil prone skin so there are several masks that I buy only for my adult children who do have these skin issues. I cannot day enough about Freeman’s masks and the affordability and quality. I have never had any issues at all with breakout or sensitivity to any of their masks! Highly recommend and always repurchasing!
Jeniffer P.
I use the Freeman Beauty Avocado and oatmeal face mask once every week. It makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. The smell is really good and it’s in my favorite color green. It’s super easy to use and as the mask dries you can literally feel it as it gets all that gunk out of your pores. For the price as well, your getting a bang for you your bucks. Since my skin is oily the mask isn’t drying at al but I feel if your skin is dry, it might irritate your skin. All in all, I love this product and will continue to use it. Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I love the Freeman Beauty facial mask products! I’ve tried other ones other than just the avocado and oatmeal one, but this is the first one I tried and now I’m hooked on the brand! There’s so many different kinds of masks they make as well so you can find anything to fit your skin type and desires. Also all their products are very affordable! This is a very good clay mask if that’s what you’re looking for and I would also recommend the cucumber gel peel off mask for something more gentle!
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park , TX
This mask saved my skin. I did another mask with Dead Sea salt and minerals, not realizing I am super allergic to something in that Dead Sea salt mask. My skin was majorly red, itchy, completely disrupted and I could practically feel the massive breakouts forming. I immediately washed my face free of any remnants of the old mask and put this one on. Immediately after applying my skin felt cooled. After a few minutes, my skin was soothed and no longer itchy. After washing this mask off, the redness and blotchy spots were gone from my face. I never used the Dead Sea salt mask again, but I have used the avocado mask many times since then, especially before my monthly or whenever feel my skin needs a boost.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Great mask for the price! I love using this mask as a special treat for my skin. I currently use the Clinique facial cleansing system and I love it, but I tend to like this mask much more than theirs. Also, much better in price. My skin is sensitive and it doesn’t bother me or cause more redness. It seems to even out my skin and it makes my face SUPER soft! You must leave it on for the full 10 min for the softness!
Eden S.
Billings , MT
This is one of my favorite just sort of every-day masks. It isn’t a life-changer by any means, but it does make my skin feel super soft and fresh. It’s very gentle and doesn’t burn my skin (although it did for my sister so beware), and the price is almost impossible to beat. Has a very mild, relaxing scent to it. I would definitely recommend it, but proceed with caution if you have very sensitive skin.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is good for unclogging pores and making my skin feel soft and refreshed. I like to use this after I shower to make sure that my pores are open. After the process I cleanse my face and put cold water on my face to close my pores. It doesn't smell weird and doesn't leave residue after using.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.