Freeman Facial Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask Pack (6 Pieces) uploaded by Kayla J.Freeman Facial Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask Pack (6 Pieces) uploaded by Kayla J.

BY FREEMAN

Clears Pores For Renewed Skin, For All Skin Types, Instantly Detoxes. Freeman Facial Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask Pack (6 Pieces)

6 Pieces -; Clears Pores For Renewed Skin,; For All Skin Types,; Instantly Detoxes

Grisel D.
porter
It’s a nice product it’s really to use when your face time s feeling dirty. Yeah I love there packaging it’s really cute and the packaging attracts people. It’s gentle depending how well you use it and how much you put and how long you you leave it. Yes great improvement.
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
Great for exfoliating I use a on my sponge for a body scrub. A little goes along way sample size at Wal-Mart was $2 and could be use for 2 or so masks. full size user ultra for $5 I think
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask smells weird and didn’t seem very effective. It’s affordable and comes in small packets at Walmart. I love this brand but not this mask. Took forever to dry and didn’t appear to have any effect on the face.
Marcella P.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great basic, cheap mask to try if you're trying to figure out what works best for your skin type. It's worth buying the full bottle just be sure to do a patch test first and don't leave it on too long!
member-e31c2
A very good and gentle facial clay mask. I love using this mask, I’ll use it multiple times a month. It’s really good for just getting dead skin off your face, it’s a good mask but there are other better ones that’ll help your face a lot more.
makayla w.
fond du lac
I got this for like a one dollar and its amazing. smells great and your skin feels so good afterwards. no cons about this. its gentle on the skin as well.
X♡hiba♡X E.
Revere
Didn’t work at all and if anything made my face more clogged because it has so many chemical and wouldn’t do anything or make any changes with my pores
Haylie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product.good for oily or dry skin.Love this mask.Vety affordable and hydrating
Kayla J.
Nicholson
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so my store was having a sell on the mini packs so I bought a few to try before getting more of the bottle sizes ! And this one smells so good goes on so smooth and feels amazing on and once washed off , it my face face feel detoxed and my skin feel revitalized .
Nikki M.
Cochran , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great mask for a great price !! Found this at Walmart for a $1.00!! Love the pink salt as the scrub not crazy about the smell tho but great for a 10 minute relax !