BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Renewed Rich in Apricot extract Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful and renewed?  An engaging story?  Fresh cut flowers?  Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This creamy facial scrub, enhanced with Apricot extract and Vitamins C and E, gently removes rough, dry skin, for a smooth, even complexion. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• Is this product comparable to st Ives apricot scrub?1 Answers
  • Does it work on sensitive skin? I've used a certain apricot scrub...1 Answers
  • "Smells great and is great for using in the shower once a week." in 1 review
I love this product! The smells are amazing and they are definitely a great price!
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the way my skin feels brand new super soft and clean the sweet sent is awesome I buy this all the time at Walmart and Kmart it not too pricey either I would recommend this product to everyone.
Raychel S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Price is affordable. The smell is amazing smells like a peach ring on your face. The scrub exfoliates your skin leaving it smooth and soft.
I have super sensitive skin, so it is super hard to find a mask and scrub that doesn't leave me broken out and in a swollen red face. Freeman's beauty products are my go to as they are not harsh and paraben free.
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first scrub I've been able to use that didn't irritate my skin or make me breakout. The scrubbing granules are very fine and really scrub without scratching. It lathers too, so I use it in the morning to wash my face. It makes my skin feel very soft and it smells great too. Plus, it is so affordable.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
I just got the Freeman mystery box and am so excited! Great drugstore brand for a great price, and effective. The packaging is nothing to scream about, but the formulas are great - leaves skin soft and supple. Not too abrasive, and love the scent.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use the St. Ives apricot scrub but this changed the game for me. It's less harsh, smells yummier, and I love the pretty orange tube!
margarita c.
This product was okay for me. It did the job but st. Ives is my favorite facial scrub. It felt fresh, wasn't thick at all. Went on smoothly, and creamy.
Ashley M.
This is a great alternative to those that are two or three times the price of these! Smells great and is great for using in the shower once a week.
Regina P.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really good. It leaves your skin feeling really soft. and its not harsh on your skin unlike other facial scrubs. :)
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
This stuff is amazing! Works better than options that are more than double the cost
Hello K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product comparable to st Ives apricot scrub?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work on sensitive skin? I've used a certain apricot scrub and it broke me a little