BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Freeman Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay Mask is a detoxifying clay mask rejuvenates, exfoliates and clears skin with Cucumber extract and Himalayan pink salts. It offers the perfect spa experience for deep cleaned, smoothed & relaxed skin.Apply over dry clean face and let dry for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm while gently massaging face to activate the deep cleaning exfoliating properties.Apply over dry clean face and let dry for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm while gently massaging face to activate the deep cleaning exfoliating properties.

Water/Aqua/Eau Bentonite Titanium Dioxide Kaolin Propylene Glycol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract Sodium Chloride Illite Stearyl Stearate Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Jojoba Esters Pumice Disodium EDTA Sodium Polyacrylate Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Diazolidinyl Urea Fragrance (Parfum) Red 30 Talc Ferric Ferrocyanide Yellow 6 Blue 1

Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been using this Freeman mask for a few months now, and it has reenergized me in my efforts toward skin care.

I don't have 'problem' skin, I have normal-to-dry skin usually, and because of this I've slacked on skincare the last few years. It can be very low maintenance, so it's easy to forget about it.

When I first tried this mask I was nervous- it started to itch and I was concerned my slightly dry skin was going to be papery when I rinsed it off. Surprisingly, though, my skin felt moisturized when I removed it! My face looked smooth, clean, glowy, youthful. I was amazed.

This has been at the top of my repurchase list. I have continued to rebuy and use and am happy to have a go-to for when my skin isn't doing great.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
This is loaded with many ingredients that may trigger acne and are not safe for the skin. Of the many ingredients, Methylisothiazolinone, scores a high 7/9 as unsafe for the skin. This ingredient is linked to lung and neurotoxicity, which is why this product makes me quite skeptical of its “gentle” claims. While I understand clay masks do not linger on the face as long as a moisturizer would, I still advise that you read the ingredient list of this product and decide whether or not you still wish to put this on your face.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel great after use. And my favorite part, os that it smells absolutely AMAZING. Packaging is great. Cute and eye catching. Plus it's a great size. I mean there are so many little packs of masks you can buy that are only to use ONE TIME and they cost just as much, if not more than this whole tube. I get at least 20 to 30 uses out of all my tubes this size. You simply cannot beat the price. Not to mention, I bought a whole bag full from Ulta a couple of weeks ago BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF on Freeman's whole brand.

My only complaint about this product is that for some reason it makes my fave itch moderately between application and removal. This may be something that doesn't affect anyone else. And its not some kind of terrible, painful, i want to claw my face off type of itching. In fact, it's not even serious enough to keep me from using the product 2 or 3 times a week. I just found it odd.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been neglecting this Clay Mask for a while and it's just been sitting on my shelf, but I put this mask on the other night and realized once again why I love it so much! I personally really like the smell of the mask, it smells super fresh and that's the same way my skin was left after keeping this mask on for 15 minutes and washing it off- FRESH. Even after one use, my skin has already cleared up and has been looking more radiant!
Armynda R.
Urbanna
Picked this up at my local Wal-Mart to try out. It smells great, feels great on the skin and the pink salt exfoliates as you wash it off. My only complaint is that it irritated my eyes a bit; nothing severe, just made them water until I rinsed the mask off. Other than that, I really enjoyed it! Would definitely use again and recommend to people who have oily skin like me.
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
This mask felt really good at first as I put it on but the more it set I had an allergic reaction and my whole face started itching and burning. I have never been allergic to any other masks before. I was fine after washing it off but my skin was not any smoother than before whether that be because of the reaction or just because it didn’t work on my skin.
Breanna H.
My first time trying an inexpensive mask like this and I was SO impressed! This mask smells great, and when you first put it on it has a really nice cooling affect that feels amazing. When it’s time to rinse off, it was easy to remove, unlike some mud masks I’ve tried. The salt even acts as a bit of an exfoliant. What really amazed me though was the next morning after using it, my skin was glowing!! And my skin never glows on it’s own lol I love this mask so much, and the price makes it even better!! You cannot beat less than $5 for over 6 ounces. I would definitely recommend this, and I will be trying more from this brand for sure!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I like this mask. I got the individual one for only like $1.99 and it has about 2 uses for me. I just don’t like that it itches as it’s drying and I prefer peel off instead of wash off masks. It leaves your skin so soft though and it smells wonderful. I’d recommend it!
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
I really am enjoying this mask! For one, Freeman is so inexpensive. I got buy one for $4 and the second tube is 50% off! That's amazing! Every mask I've tried from them I have liked! This one is a little itchy but very worth it because of how smooth and soft it makes your face feel.
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
The first time I used this product, I thought my face was going to fall off. It burned/itched like crazy but I kept it on because...the ER is only like 5 minutes away. lol but all jokes aside, I decided to keep it on for the full 10 minutes to see if it'll actually work. After I took the mask off, my skin looked so good! It works like magic. I think it's the salt that's making your skin itchy but I like to think that it's actually working! So if you can bear 10 minutes of itchiness, I think the clean skin is worth it!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I want to try Freeman Face Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask! Have you tried it? What is your opinion on it?
Rena A.
Vancouver, BC
What is it for and what does it do? Is it any good?