BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Freeman Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay Mask is a detoxifying clay mask rejuvenates, exfoliates and clears skin with Cucumber extract and Himalayan pink salts. It offers the perfect spa experience for deep cleaned, smoothed & relaxed skin.Apply over dry clean face and let dry for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm while gently massaging face to activate the deep cleaning exfoliating properties.Apply over dry clean face and let dry for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm while gently massaging face to activate the deep cleaning exfoliating properties.

Water/Aqua/Eau Bentonite Titanium Dioxide Kaolin Propylene Glycol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract Sodium Chloride Illite Stearyl Stearate Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Jojoba Esters Pumice Disodium EDTA Sodium Polyacrylate Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Diazolidinyl Urea Fragrance (Parfum) Red 30 Talc Ferric Ferrocyanide Yellow 6 Blue 1

• I want to try Freeman Face Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask...2 Answers
  • What do you guys think of Freeman’s face masks?? Freeman ...2 Answers
  • What is it for and what does it do? Is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
This is loaded with many ingredients that may trigger acne and are not safe for the skin. Of the many ingredients, Methylisothiazolinone, scores a high 7/9 as unsafe for the skin. This ingredient is linked to lung and neurotoxicity, which is why this product makes me quite skeptical of its “gentle” claims. While I understand clay masks do not linger on the face as long as a moisturizer would, I still advise that you read the ingredient list of this product and decide whether or not you still wish to put this on your face.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel great after use. And my favorite part, os that it smells absolutely AMAZING. Packaging is great. Cute and eye catching. Plus it's a great size. I mean there are so many little packs of masks you can buy that are only to use ONE TIME and they cost just as much, if not more than this whole tube. I get at least 20 to 30 uses out of all my tubes this size. You simply cannot beat the price. Not to mention, I bought a whole bag full from Ulta a couple of weeks ago BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF on Freeman's whole brand.

My only complaint about this product is that for some reason it makes my fave itch moderately between application and removal. This may be something that doesn't affect anyone else. And its not some kind of terrible, painful, i want to claw my face off type of itching. In fact, it's not even serious enough to keep me from using the product 2 or 3 times a week. I just found it odd.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been using this Freeman mask for a few months now, and it has reenergized me in my efforts toward skin care.

I don't have 'problem' skin, I have normal-to-dry skin usually, and because of this I've slacked on skincare the last few years. It can be very low maintenance, so it's easy to forget about it.

When I first tried this mask I was nervous- it started to itch and I was concerned my slightly dry skin was going to be papery when I rinsed it off. Surprisingly, though, my skin felt moisturized when I removed it! My face looked smooth, clean, glowy, youthful. I was amazed.

This has been at the top of my repurchase list. I have continued to rebuy and use and am happy to have a go-to for when my skin isn't doing great.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been neglecting this Clay Mask for a while and it's just been sitting on my shelf, but I put this mask on the other night and realized once again why I love it so much! I personally really like the smell of the mask, it smells super fresh and that's the same way my skin was left after keeping this mask on for 15 minutes and washing it off- FRESH. Even after one use, my skin has already cleared up and has been looking more radiant!
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I was so excited to buy this. Got home cleanse my face and put it on. Then my face started itching really bad. So I rinsed it off and started looking up reviews. Just about everyone complained of the same problem. So I tried it is a body scrub and a face scrub and it is amazing for that only. Yes I would refer chist just to use as a scrub not a mask. It's also a great price.
Jaimee B.
This mask not only made my eyes burn and water but it itches unbelievably. Like I could even keep it on for the recommended time. There are way better clay masks out there as well as better exfoliants (this mask is gritty so it is supposed to exfoliate also). This was a miserable experience. My eyes were still burning 15 minutes after I scrubbed it off
Rachel L.
This mask felt really good at first as I put it on but the more it set I had an allergic reaction and my whole face started itching and burning. I have never been allergic to any other masks before. I was fine after washing it off but my skin was not any smoother than before whether that be because of the reaction or just because it didn’t work on my skin.
Kelsey L.
Benton
I hated this face mask. This is the first freeman mask I haven't liked. The scent of it is so strong that it burned my eyes and made them water life crazy. After having it on for about 3 minutes it started giving my skin a burning feelings and I had to run into the bathroom to wash it off. After washing it off my face was very red and hot. I will not buy this one again.
Ari C.
I have always been super obsessed with my skin, I have tried to experiment. I have so many different products like; YesTo, Lush, Ahava, Elemis, and this was my least favorite product. I felt like it didn’t do anything at all for my skin. The only reason I have it 5 stars is because my skin was a little hydrated after using this product.
Lucy W.
I love this cucumber and pink salt clay mask it really helps clear my skin I think this is a very good use I love when I put it on it’s scrubs my face to But when I put this product on I feel a burn in my skin but I think that just means it’s working or my skin does not like
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I want to try Freeman Face Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask! Have you tried it? What is your opinion on it?
Kelly🌺 C.
Fredericton , NB
What do you guys think of Freeman’s face masks?? Freeman Face Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask
Rena A.
Surrey, CA
What is it for and what does it do? Is it any good?