BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Discover a deep, pure clean with Freeman Beauty Infusion Cleansing Charcoal & Probiotics Clay Mask. This serum-infused clay mask instantly clears pores with activated Charcoal that gently draws out oils and toxins without over-drying. Boosted with powerful skin-balancing Probiotics to reveal a fresh, clear complexion. Perfect for all skin types.

To Use:

Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Water, Bentonite, Kaolin,Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Charcoal, Hydrolyzed Yogurt Protein (Probiotic), Maris Limus (Silt), Musa Sapientum (Banana) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Proplylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methyisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

• Does this mask really work? Does it peel off?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I use masks all the time but this is my first time trying one by Freeman. I have dry/combo skin but mostly dry especially right now. I also have a problem with my texture. I can't seem to get rid of the texture around my cheeks and it frustrates me. I was given this clay mask as a gift so I wasn't really expecting anything, that is why I am pleasantly surprised by this mask because I was taken back by how much I LOVE it! And now I can't live without it! I use it twice a week like it suggests and it improved the texture around my cheeks tremendously! I haven't changed anything in my skincare regime besides using this clay mask. I love how it glides on easily because it's serum-infused and it doesn't leave any residue on my fingers when I apply. I've been using it twice a week for a month now and so has my mom and there's still a lot left in the tube. I will say it does take a long time for all of it to dry for me and once it does it feels a little itchy. I also can see my pores when it dries down and it freaks me out! But I feel like it does an amazing job clearing them out, I feel like the mask is really getting deep down in my pores. After it's completely dried down, I make sure to rinse it off with warm water. It feels weird when water hits the mask as I rinse it off but it's so satisfying! It cleans away easily and once it's all gone, I see a difference in my skin immediately! I don't have so much texture on my face which make my foundation look better. I'm amazed at how well this clay mask has improved my skin! My skin's texture has improved and I get fewer breakouts. I also feel like it doesn't dry out my skin but I always use a moisturizer afterward. Even though I didn't by this product myself, the price is incredible and once I am done with the whole tube, I will be purchasing it because I don't think I can live without it!
Ashley M.
This mask is EXCELLENT! I have super sensitive skin and am always hesitant when putting a mask on my face, because 9 out of 10 times it leaves my face red and scratchy. I actually received a free sample of this product through my school and hesitantly used it. I left it on for 10 minutes took the mask off with warm water and it left my face completely clear and no red blotches. I sent have bought the full size version of this product and I'm in love with it I use it once a week after exfoliating and cleansing my face in the shower. At least my skin glowing for a long time and I wake up the next morning without any acne ans scars on my face are reduced.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Freeman Face Cleansing Charcoal & Clay Mask I received the the charcoal mask in a subscription box. After 10 minutes I could feel my face starting to tighten up after 15 minutes I rinsed my face and it definitely felt tighter and softer and very clean. It definitely did the job but not sure that it did any better job than other charcoal masks I've used in the past. I would definitely recommend if you don't already own a good charcoal mask.
Amber T.
Philadelphia, PA
I was looking for a charcoal mask that wasn't peel-off and came across this at a Rite-Aid. Did not regret this purchase -- it really feels like it cleans everything out of your skin!! It does take a while to dry enough to rinse it off, but it really does feel like it gets in there and deep-cleans. Leaves your face feeling super smooth too.
Christina C.
I just got into masks. This is a mask that my little sister gave me after I asked why her skin looks so good. I’m not a huge pampering kind of person so I went in with a “meh” attitude. The application of this mask was super easy. I didn’t feel like it was dragging across my skin or anything like that. It dries quickly and when it did dry, it washed off easily. My skin felt SO GOOD when it was off. I noticed that I had some blackheads before applying it and when I checked my skin out afterwards the blackheads were gone. This stuff is amazing and my sister is NOT getting this back. I’ll definitely grab more when I run out of this stuff.
pink V.
east meadow, NY
ok first off, this mask smells so good because of the essential oils in it. goes on smooth, easy to remove. I got it in a monthly box and use it every so often. it makes my face really smooth and soft after, although it doesnt exactly clear acne, this mask is good and I like using it.
skylar p.
hagerstown
First time i used this, i got this in a glossy box and i love it, it’s pretty gentle i just don’t recommend putting it over blemishes you just popped or anything, it made my skin a little brighter, it comes in a pretty big bottle and you don’t need a lot, i totally recommend this mask🖤
Eyvonne A.
New Kent
Being fairly new to face masks I was automatically drawn to this one. Charcoal? How interesting is that? I'm still trying to decide if this product is good for my face. It seems to be working well so far. I have dry skin and I thought this product would make it worse but it seems to be making it somewhat better. My face seems brighter and tighter after using this product.  I will be buying this product again when I run out. I am in love with this face mask. It's my second favorite next to the cucumber masks!
Olivia C.
Columbus , OH
I love masks. I’ve tried so many different ones out there, cheap and expensive, and this mask is amazing! It goes on smooth and as it dries you feel it tighten. Once I rinsed it off my skin felt amazing and the next day looked great! Will continue to buy
Katherine K.
Salem
If you are looking for something affordable than this is exactly what you’re looking for. The mask isn’t too harsh and I will never stop buying this stuff! The charcoal mask really works. I would highly recommend to everyone!
Smh 4.
Does this mask really work? Does it peel off?