Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this Smelled good and made my face feel so soft got it for like 1.75 and i thought that was a good price.. i get these at walmart sometime they are hard to fid buit when i do i get a lot of them
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
This smells absolutely delicious and made my face feel so nice. i have only used this once so far, but i definitely think i would purchase it again. my skin felt smooth and refreshed afterwards, and the scent really helped in making me feel relaxed after a rough week.
Kinsley R.
I absolutely LOVE this! I always get a facial mask a few times out of the month. I love having a girls night and applying a facial mask and just talking. You can find this brand at ulta Im pretty sure, walmart, or any beauty stores!
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
My face felt like a brand new face it felt so young and free I absolutely love this product I have told my mother and sister about the product and they just absolutely love this product as well
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is one of my favorite Freeman Beauty Masks! My face always looks & feels amazing after using this mask. I also love Freeman Beauty products because there's no animal testing AND their products are normally pretty inexpensive! You can't go wrong! :)
Katelyn C.
I actually have a tube of this product. It works well but sometimes leaves an unwanted redness afterwards. It is relaxing after a long day, I would recommend just buying the singles.
Lindsay A.
Pensacola , FL
This smells sooo good! I got this as a sample with an order and soon I will be ordering it, it makes my face feel fresh and clean despite the chocolate smell. Noticed it left everything nice and smooth!
Jillian L.
Melbourne, FL
The scent of this mask is just AMAZING! I was really curious at first because it was chocolate and strawberry and was excited to try it! And boy was I glad it didn't disappoint! Apart from smelling great, it leaves my face fealing clean, fresh, and smooth! Highly recommended!
kristi w.
Gerrardstown, WV
The freeman facial masks are so fun! The chocolate strawberry smells so good. I have large pores and this helps tighten my skin but is not too dramatic. it does not help too much with acne. found it easily at target. My daughter enjoys it too. does not irritate our skin.
Charmaine J.
I love the freeman mask. when i say your skin is soft it really is. i also love that my skin don't break out or dry out. i tell everyone about these mask. i have really sensitive skin and the freeman mask don't irritate my skin.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?