Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Ryan M.
My skin felt smoothr but I'm not sure about detoxified after using this mask. I think that the smell was good. It didn't work well with facial hair.
Alissa C.
Idaho Falls
Worked great. My skin felt soft and refreshed. Maybe even a little firmer than normal. That might have been from the toxins being drawn out though.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did use this product once and i didn't notice any thing happen . Maybe I just didn't use it right but I didn't like it and didn't buy it again
Kristine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works nicely, my skin felt refreshed after using it. My acne did flair up more in the days prior but, I can't blame that entirely on the product.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I bought this for my 9 niece and I for a "spa day." It worked great for both our skin types and smelled great too! The price is awesome as well!
Alaina G.
This was so fun to do. I love all these masks. They are very affordable also. I love how you can sample them and then get them in a bigger tube.
Erin C.
Favorite face mask ever! I LOVE the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Huge fan! Whenever I see it I have to pick it up. Great price too!
maggie h.
Virden, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great product don't get me wrong. I find that it doesn't really do the job it offers but the smell that is has makes up for that
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a awesome product and every woman Needs to have this in every bathroom. It makes you face feel so soft and smooth. Great product

Kaleen K.
This mask was okay. It felt good on your face and I would probably get it again. The price was good. It didn't seem to last very long.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?