Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Morrilton, AR
This is one of my favorite masks. It smells so good too. Makes my face feel much better after using this.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Very moisturizing. Face feels so nice after use. And the smell is amazing, just like chocolate.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Ranson, WV
Smells so good you would want to eat it. Perfect for first time trying. Skin feels amazing after use.
vero t.
vero t.
Parlier, CA
Love all freeman products been using them since high school. Love the smell oif this detoxifying mask
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find. Wasn't too fond of smell. A little drying for my FACE. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face masks. They make your face feel so clean and make your pores feel so clean as well
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and I absolutely love the way it left my face feeling. It also smelled wonderful.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
This facial mask smells wonderful and leaves my face feeling fresh. The packaging is eye-catching.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this mask. It smelled great and worked really well for my skin. I recommend this to anyone.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Big Lake, MN
Smells amazing! It's also super good at clearing out your pores & detoxifying your skin!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?