Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
nelsys b.
Tried it once but it was okay i want vanilla chocolate is eh in my eyes first time but ill be a repeat user for sure
Likdsey
Manassas, VA
It left my face feeling so soft I'd recommend to everyone I know!! And it's not expensive either which is great
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Love, love, love Freeman masks! They make my face feel so fresh and great afterwards and they're so affordable.
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells good enough to eat! Leaves skin feeling nice, soft and smooth. Happy enough with the scent to use again.
Heather D.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't really like how it felt on my face and the smell I expected to be good but it wasn't as nice as I hoped
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
This mask smells so good and feels good on your face. After I use it and rinse it off my face is very smooth.
Kristin G.
I love how yum this smells leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. freeman makes great mask at a great price
Teresa A.
Garner, NC
This is one of my favorite masks. It really soothes my skin and makes me feel relaxed. The smell is amazing!
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel amazing! Love the smell its like pure chocolatey heaven! Will purchase!
Brittany G.
Morrilton, AR
This is one of my favorite masks. It smells so good too. Makes my face feel much better after using this.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)