Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Kiera C.
Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love this facial mask! It doesn't have a gross smells and it really tightens your face. I was pleased with the price, it was afforadable. I personally purchased this at target. I would totally buy it again and probably will next week!!
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I picked up a couple of these and so glad I did. When applying you get that chocoholic dream of sweet chocolate. Dries down to clay mask that tightens and leaves skin silky smooth. Defiantly recommend.
Beauty S.
This mask has a pleasant chocolate scent with a hint of strawberry. You may be craving chocolate after using it.
Apply evenly to a dry face, and gently remove with a warm washcloth after the mask hardens. The result is fresh, smooth skin.
Note: the color of the mask may blend in with some skin tones.
Haley K.
This smells soooo good just like chocolate. I wanted to eat it! I love that it comes in single use packaging because I go through bottles of these so slowly I forget about them and then I waste my money. Immediately afterwards my skin felt so soft and smooth, but there were no long term effects.
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
I really enjoyed this facial mask. It was not very harsh. My skin was very refreshed and soft. I really loved the way it smelled as well. It smelled good enough to eat. Also it was inexpensive which was a plus.
Nashara W.
What girl doesn't love Strawberries and Chocolates... I'm super unto Smells and this smells amazing... Definitely gives a thorough deep cleanse without leaving the skin feeling clogged... I felt baby soft after I rinsed and the smell lingered...
Candy P.
Huntington Beach
LOVE this mask! It smells good when putting it on and after you've rinsed, which is just the bonus. It always leaves my face soft and isn't harsh on my sensitive skin. Just make sure you don't try to eat it.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin because it works so well! My skin always feels so much cleaner and clearer!
Nice clarifying/cleansing mask. Smells more like chocolate than strawberries. Seems to do a good job of cleansing, and the price is right :)
Casey C.
This doesn't tighten my skin as much as the charcoal and black sugar mask, but I'm ok with that! This smells absolutely amazing, and when I let it dry long enough, my skin feels super soft and even. I have combination skin, and this mask works wonderfully. I highly recommend it!
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely a treat for your face. This is the best way to save the calories while still enjoying yourself. This lovely mask I picked up at Walmart and it worked rather well even better with the price point. It was very gentle and will be something I purchase again and will likely get added to a few gift baskets here and there.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?