Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin because it works so well! My skin always feels so much cleaner and clearer!
Nice clarifying/cleansing mask. Smells more like chocolate than strawberries. Seems to do a good job of cleansing, and the price is right :)
Casey C.
This doesn't tighten my skin as much as the charcoal and black sugar mask, but I'm ok with that! This smells absolutely amazing, and when I let it dry long enough, my skin feels super soft and even. I have combination skin, and this mask works wonderfully. I highly recommend it!
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely a treat for your face. This is the best way to save the calories while still enjoying yourself. This lovely mask I picked up at Walmart and it worked rather well even better with the price point. It was very gentle and will be something I purchase again and will likely get added to a few gift baskets here and there.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I work in a very stressful job so i always like to have a face mask as often a i can. I really like this one cause i love the smell like chocolate. and this just melts all my stress away. i love it.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this Smelled good and made my face feel so soft got it for like 1.75 and i thought that was a good price.. i get these at walmart sometime they are hard to fid buit when i do i get a lot of them
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
This smells absolutely delicious and made my face feel so nice. i have only used this once so far, but i definitely think i would purchase it again. my skin felt smooth and refreshed afterwards, and the scent really helped in making me feel relaxed after a rough week.
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
My face felt like a brand new face it felt so young and free I absolutely love this product I have told my mother and sister about the product and they just absolutely love this product as well
Kinsley R.
I absolutely LOVE this! I always get a facial mask a few times out of the month. I love having a girls night and applying a facial mask and just talking. You can find this brand at ulta Im pretty sure, walmart, or any beauty stores!
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is one of my favorite Freeman Beauty Masks! My face always looks & feels amazing after using this mask. I also love Freeman Beauty products because there's no animal testing AND their products are normally pretty inexpensive! You can't go wrong! :)
Katelyn C.
I actually have a tube of this product. It works well but sometimes leaves an unwanted redness afterwards. It is relaxing after a long day, I would recommend just buying the singles.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?