Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
1. Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt. Great product. I recommend these $1-$2 packets as a trial before you buy the entire bottle that way you can try out their line and figure out which one is your favorite and which one works best for you. Ulta sometimes has the entire bottles for buy 1 get one 50% off
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Makes your skin really soft, smells amazing and goes on smooth. Recommend a hundred percent. I love freeman masks.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is one of my favorite Freeman Beauty Masks! My face always looks & feels amazing after using this mask. I also love Freeman Beauty products because there's no animal testing AND their products are normally pretty inexpensive! You can't go wrong! :)
Alaine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay mask. I only used it once though because I couldn't stand the smell. I didn't get chocolate pudding out of it. I got a very fake, chemically scent of industrial sweetness. No, thank you.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
The smell of this is amazing, I do have to say I wish they would stop putting harsh chemicals and harmful preservatives in their mask that most people react too. Methclorithizide should not be in any product, it is a bad preservative that is used by many, its worth using a better one. but this mask does feel great on the skin and makes your skin feel tight and fresh, I had no break outs after using this either
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I picked up a couple of these and so glad I did. When applying you get that chocoholic dream of sweet chocolate. Dries down to clay mask that tightens and leaves skin silky smooth. Defiantly recommend.
Samantha M.
I have the larger bottle of this clay mask and I'm currently wearing it right now. I love the smell and how it feels, I can't wait to see my skin underneath when I rinse it off!
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used every Freeman mask and I love them. I especially love these little packages. They are perfect for gift boxes.
Beauty S.
This mask has a pleasant chocolate scent with a hint of strawberry. You may be craving chocolate after using it.
Apply evenly to a dry face, and gently remove with a warm washcloth after the mask hardens. The result is fresh, smooth skin.
Note: the color of the mask may blend in with some skin tones.
Charmaine J.
I love the freeman mask. when i say your skin is soft it really is. i also love that my skin don't break out or dry out. i tell everyone about these mask. i have really sensitive skin and the freeman mask don't irritate my skin.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?