Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask- Chocolate and Strawberry smells yummy and is a very good value not pricey at all. It is very gentle and fresh on the skin. this product is very effective and leaves my skin feel awesome. no improvement needed at all.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
1. Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt. Great product. I recommend these $1-$2 packets as a trial before you buy the entire bottle that way you can try out their line and figure out which one is your favorite and which one works best for you. Ulta sometimes has the entire bottles for buy 1 get one 50% off
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Couldnt' pass up the chocolate and strawberry scent! It does feel detoxed and I love the softness of my skin after masking. Need to buy more in this scent as it relaxes me so much. Also would like to try other scents w/ different skin purposes. YES!
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Personally, I love this mask. It smells so freaking good. I just though it was overall a fun mask to use. I did it with my boyfriend and when he washed it off, his face was completely red and irritated! Please be careful before trying this mask because it could make your skin worse.
Becca G.
This mask smelled absolutely disgusting. I could not keep it on my face for more than a minute or so, and will not be purchasing again. I love freeman brand masks, but burnt chocolate is not a smell I want under my nose for the 15 minutes or so this mask needs to stay on. I'd go for their other sleeping masks or more neutral scents!
Samantha Y.
Pompano beach , FL
This smells SO GOOD! I also noticed my face was very soft after using this, and it dried up acne without drying out my face! There was a little tightness on my skin, but it works really well overall. And for the price I love having it on hand to relax and have a girls night!
Chelsey T.
Pueblo, CO
First this mask smells like something that you should eat. The chocolate is so strong and the product actually looks like something you would dip fruit in. There's a good amount in the package and I actually think it left my skin very smooth. I would definitely buy again.
Tiara D.
This chocolate strawberry mask is my daughter's favorite Freeman mask to pick when we go to WalMart. The scent smells just like a wonderful dessert. The mask hydrates the dry spots on my combination skin. This mask is very relaxing.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love trying new face masks. This one really stood out from all of the others I have tried. It leaves your skin soft and refreshed. It smells delightful. I loved they way it made my skin feel once I took it off. I definitely recommend.
Kiera C.
Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love this facial mask! It doesn't have a gross smells and it really tightens your face. I was pleased with the price, it was afforadable. I personally purchased this at target. I would totally buy it again and probably will next week!!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?