Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
crystal k.
My teenage daughter uses all the peel away masks . She is at that age where her skin and her looks mean much.
Jewels J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first ball I try from this brand. It's smell just like chocolate and strawberry .
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and I absolutely love the way it left my face feeling. It also smelled wonderful.
Sera L.
Thomaston, GA
This made my face feel soft and fresh. Had a great smell and there is plenty in the pouch to apply
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Girls night with my daughters and we loved this mask. Smelled great and left our skin feeling soft
Amanda C.
Deltona, FL
Very easy to use with a great scent. Left my skin feeling soft and very clean. Will be using again
Tina B.
Johnston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is great for the price! Not the best but I deff recommend. Worth the price! Like the results.
Julie B.
Lynn Haven , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mask to use!!! I do this every 2 weeks and it keeps my skin looking fresh and clear
Sara F.
Vancouver, WA
didnt use this exact one but the peel off mask i did and i love it! i bought it at fred meyers
Sara B.
Made my skin feel so soft after using this! It was a tad drying to my skin type though.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?