Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Tiffanie P.
Klamath Falls , OR
Who doesn't want there face smelling like dessert. It feels so good on the skin and it does dry up once left on for about ten minutes or so. The freeman products do not irritate my dry skin at all, and they do help my blemishes disappear. I recommend this brand to others.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my FAVORITE face mask. This mask is cheap, has a good amount in the bottle, and works so well. I bought it at Ulta. It makes my skin so soft and blemish free along with it smelling amazing. I have purchased this twice and recommended it to multiple friends. I use it once a week.
Angela A.
I have loved facial masks since they always bring back that sleepover pampering feel. This mask works well for removing excess facial oils and leaving your skin feeling cleaner. It is very well priced. Make sure to apply a moisturizer after using to keep skin hydrated.
Miranda C.
Bozrah, CT
There are so many different options of these masks. I love how each one is targeted towards a different face goal. The different scents allow for different experiences. The price is right on these masks. I always have about 15 in my house to choose from at any time.
Cynthia R.
I really enjoyed using this face mask. I do think that I definitely have to space out when I use it, because it tends to dry out my face a little too well. The smell is okay to me. It's definitely a synthetic chocolate that some people will either LOVE or HATE.
Zoe F.
Tomah, WI
This mask not only smells great but also feels great. I have used this product for months (4-6 times a month) and it's leaves my face feeling very refreshed and brand new, although I have seen no long term affects. It is very easy to use you just apply, wait for it to dry (it will feel weird to move your face), and then wash it off. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to spend a fortune to get a decent face mask.
Stephanie S.
Chambersburg, PA
I love love love this mask. Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually works ! It goes on very smoothly and it does not make my skin feel dry like other masks tend to do . I believe it bought this mask at CVS. I have recommended this mask to my friends !
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
I purchased this for a girls night in. I didn't have any super high expectations, just thought it would be an inexpensive way to add something fun to do while staying in and relaxing. Its not life changing, but it was a fun add and everyone enjoyed it.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
1. Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt. Great product. I recommend these $1-$2 packets as a trial before you buy the entire bottle that way you can try out their line and figure out which one is your favorite and which one works best for you. Ulta sometimes has the entire bottles for buy 1 get one 50% off
Whitney L.
Kingston Spgs, TN
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask- Chocolate and Strawberry smells yummy and is a very good value not pricey at all. It is very gentle and fresh on the skin. this product is very effective and leaves my skin feel awesome. no improvement needed at all.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?