Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Smells so good, to bad it is not edible because it smells good enough to eat. As far as detoxifying I am not sure that it works as well as other options on the market, but for the cost it is definitely an affordable choice. A great product to use during a girls night or a mom's night in.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I love this face mask. It definitely doesn't perform as well as expensiveface masks I use but for the price its on point. If you're on a budget id definitely choose this one. It smells amazing and you can tell a difference in your skin instantly. Its not uncomfortable either.
Tiffanie P.
Klamath Falls , OR
Who doesn't want there face smelling like dessert. It feels so good on the skin and it does dry up once left on for about ten minutes or so. The freeman products do not irritate my dry skin at all, and they do help my blemishes disappear. I recommend this brand to others.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
This is my FAVORITE face mask. This mask is cheap, has a good amount in the bottle, and works so well. I bought it at Ulta. It makes my skin so soft and blemish free along with it smelling amazing. I have purchased this twice and recommended it to multiple friends. I use it once a week.
Angela A.
I have loved facial masks since they always bring back that sleepover pampering feel. This mask works well for removing excess facial oils and leaving your skin feeling cleaner. It is very well priced. Make sure to apply a moisturizer after using to keep skin hydrated.
Miranda C.
Bozrah, CT
There are so many different options of these masks. I love how each one is targeted towards a different face goal. The different scents allow for different experiences. The price is right on these masks. I always have about 15 in my house to choose from at any time.
Zoe F.
Tomah, WI
This mask not only smells great but also feels great. I have used this product for months (4-6 times a month) and it's leaves my face feeling very refreshed and brand new, although I have seen no long term affects. It is very easy to use you just apply, wait for it to dry (it will feel weird to move your face), and then wash it off. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to spend a fortune to get a decent face mask.
Cynthia R.
I really enjoyed using this face mask. I do think that I definitely have to space out when I use it, because it tends to dry out my face a little too well. The smell is okay to me. It's definitely a synthetic chocolate that some people will either LOVE or HATE.
Stephanie S.
Chambersburg, PA
I love love love this mask. Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually works ! It goes on very smoothly and it does not make my skin feel dry like other masks tend to do . I believe it bought this mask at CVS. I have recommended this mask to my friends !
Trish W.
Brownsburg, IN
I purchased this for a girls night in. I didn't have any super high expectations, just thought it would be an inexpensive way to add something fun to do while staying in and relaxing. Its not life changing, but it was a fun add and everyone enjoyed it.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?