Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Tiffany A.
I love buying these little single use dace masks from Walmart or target for spa nights. Seriously, no matter what your skin concern, there is always a type of mask for you. They aren't ridiculously priced and there is usually a very generous amount in just one package. Just make sure to pick up a movie and a drink to complete your spa night!
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
These are so great! Very cheap! And easy to find! Got mines at Walmart. I always buy them. They smell great and one baggy lasts you two uses unless you share with your friends lol, they are very gentle. What they should improve is a way to get it all out of the Baggie I usually cut it open to get all of it out cause it's great!!
Leslie M.
I tried this product one time and was highly impressed with the smoothness that my skin felt after I took the mask off. The only problem I had with the mask with the fact that I actually wanted to eat it because of the wonderful scent that it had. It was easy to apply, easy to remove and gave me the effect that I wanted.
Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
I loved the scent and how smooth my face was after. Nice gentle face mask, easy to use. I feel it cleaned the toxins from my face. I loved the colorful packaging.
Lynasia C.
Columbus , Oh
This Is A Very Good Product It Works You Can Get This Product At Walmart Very Smooth To The Skin And Leaves A Nice Gentle Feeling The Only Thing I Regret Is Not Buying A Whole Bottle
Diane M.
I love the combo of these two ingredients they are my fav. The sweet chocolate and strawberry really get my face clean and make my pores seem smaller. There is always way more than you need in each package so you can save money by using it 2x. clean and smooth is what they make my skin feels like.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
There are almost no words. I want to eat this stuff it taste so good. I had no idea a face mask could make me want to eat it but it does. As for how it works, it's great. I like to use it to pamper myself. Leaves skin feeling so very soft. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is the most delicious-smelling mask I own - it even smells better than Glam Glow. Whenever I am craving chocolate, I apply this mask and I enjoy the scent for 10 minutes or so until it dries. the mask makes my skin smooth and it minimizes the pores. Excellent quality and affordability.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Smells so good, to bad it is not edible because it smells good enough to eat. As far as detoxifying I am not sure that it works as well as other options on the market, but for the cost it is definitely an affordable choice. A great product to use during a girls night or a mom's night in.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I love this face mask. It definitely doesn't perform as well as expensiveface masks I use but for the price its on point. If you're on a budget id definitely choose this one. It smells amazing and you can tell a difference in your skin instantly. Its not uncomfortable either.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?