Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Raejean W.
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
My face felt like a brand new face it felt so young and free I absolutely love this product I have told my mother and sister about the product and they just absolutely love this product as well
Mary R.
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
I prefer the masks that peel. I didn't use this specific freeman mask, but I've used others, including n occasion. Good price, makes face feel nice. Cute package.. I like thee single use packs.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Blackstone, MA
These face masks are a classic for me. This one smells amazing enough to eat haha! It does feel like you are smearing chocolate all over your face but the outcome is defiantly worth it!!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have a tube of this product. It works well but sometimes leaves an unwanted redness afterwards. It is relaxing after a long day, I would recommend just buying the singles.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Los banos , CA
Love this mask! Smells great and leaves your face feeling awesome! I leave it on for a couple minutes longer to really get a deep clean feel, for the price this is amazing!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like it at all. I am not usually allergic or my skin is not that sensitive but this irritated my skin and after this a mask my skin got so sensitive and itchy.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I loved this mask...it smelled so good I wanted to eat it!! Not only did it have an amazing chocolate strawberry smell, but it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Wichita Falls, TX
This mask smells good enough to eat, but it didn't really make that huge of a difference. For the money is ok, but I could have better effect using something I made.
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
This mask leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and healthy! It's scent is a lovely treat while you relax and wait for it to pull the impurities from your pores.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
My skin felt smoothr but I'm not sure about detoxified after using this mask. I think that the smell was good. It didn't work well with facial hair.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?