Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Kathryn C.
Hartselle, AL
This was a great product for me! I really liked the way it smelled. I found this product to be very effective for my needs. I picked it up at Walgreens, and it was well worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!
Sherri T.
Lake Wales, FL
This is a good product I've tried it several times does a really good job of getting your face clean makes your face soft is just a little hard to get off once it's hardens
Vivian H.
Oglethorpe, GA
I like this detox mask better than others I've tried. I love how clean and smooth my face feels after I take it off. I have recommended this mask to a few of my friends.
Hiba M.
very refreshing and skin was left feeling relaxed and soft .. loved it
haven't been able to get my hands on another sachet or tube of this but would definitely recommend it if u want younger looking firm skin in just minutes
Hannah B.
Ouch! I have very sensitive skin I was wearing the mask I should have taken it off when I started to feel the itching and burning, but I let it dry completely and when I removed it my whole face except my eye areas were bright red!
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
The smell of this is amazing, I do have to say I wish they would stop putting harsh chemicals and harmful preservatives in their mask that most people react too. Methclorithizide should not be in any product, it is a bad preservative that is used by many, its worth using a better one. but this mask does feel great on the skin and makes your skin feel tight and fresh, I had no break outs after using this either
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
This is just THE BEST face mask, hands down! To start, they are super inexpensive - generally you can get the single use packs for under $2, and there is really enough product for two uses. It leaves me feeling soft and hydrated, and really clears out pores of all the junk! But the best part is it absolutely smells just like chocolate covered strawberries, which is just heavenly.
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
I think I might have been craving chocolate and strawberries at the time I purchased this mask, or maybe it was the fact I need to put a mask on my face and FAST!! We were in San Antonio and we has just spent almost the entire day at Fiesta Texas and my face felt horrible! I stepped into a Wal-Mart and saw this and OMG!! I loved it!! I felt it get really into my pores and detoxify my face from whatever I had put it through. Totally recommend it.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
1. I love how this smells. It doesn't smell like true C&S but still, it has that milk chocolate and strawberry syrup smell to it. Which...is....still a delicious smell.

I loved how soft my face felt after this facial. I don't use this as often as my charcoal scrub but it still gets love once a week during my wind down days. I love love love LOVE how little you have to use to get the effect of the scrub. It's perfect for those who are looking to shrink pores over time and relax at the same time
Jonna A.
West Memphis, AR
I love this mask . The mask is very easy to apply and refreshing while wearing. It is also very gentle to your skin. The packaging is also colorful and nice. I am a repeat user will love the product.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?