Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Atalaya R.
I love theses masks .They make my skin feel so good. They are easy to apply and remove. I've been using them since high school.
Stephani A.
Chandler, TX
This mask made my face feel fresh and clean. I felt like I got a facial at a spa. My skin was soft and smooth after using this.
Rachelle H.
Lansing, MI
Love these masks! Perfect for beauty night with my girls! Lots of different masks to choose from. We each do a different one!
Influenster M.
I love using these facial mask for spa days with my daughter, theses masks easy to use & make my skin feel soft & smooth
member-c7687
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mask once and it worked well but I couldn't find it the last time I went so I got a different one to try
Kristie F.
This product worked great. I loved the smell of the product. It felt great on my skin. I would definitely try it again.
Jennifer v.
Fun to do really doesn't do anything for your skin her pores cheap but when you want something fun it's good to have
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Andrea Z.
Spectacular, my skin remains with new shine and glow. The more I use my skin is smoother. And its smell is nice
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
Loved it, made my face feel really soft after, i always use these at least twice a week before I take a shower.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?