Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Couldnt' pass up the chocolate and strawberry scent! It does feel detoxed and I love the softness of my skin after masking. Need to buy more in this scent as it relaxes me so much. Also would like to try other scents w/ different skin purposes. YES!
Nashara W.
Nashara W.
What girl doesn't love Strawberries and Chocolates... I'm super unto Smells and this smells amazing... Definitely gives a thorough deep cleanse without leaving the skin feeling clogged... I felt baby soft after I rinsed and the smell lingered...
These are fun for girls nights or after a long work day when you are broke. They are inexpensive but they leave you feeling pampered. I buy them occasionally just to have around because they are cheap but I prefer a lush mask any day.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I absolutely LOVE this! I always get a facial mask a few times out of the month. I love having a girls night and applying a facial mask and just talking. You can find this brand at ulta Im pretty sure, walmart, or any beauty stores!
Dena W.
Dena W.
Love this one. I use them a few times a month. doesn't have a bad smell. leaves my face feeling very clean and refreshed. I purchase them from walmart most of the time. I have found it to be very gentle for my skin.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
I really enjoyed this facial mask. It was not very harsh. My skin was very refreshed and soft. I really loved the way it smelled as well. It smelled good enough to eat. Also it was inexpensive which was a plus.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this mask! It smells good when putting it on and after you've rinsed, which is just the bonus. It always leaves my face soft and isn't harsh on my sensitive skin. Just make sure you don't try to eat it.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Pensacola , FL
This smells sooo good! I got this as a sample with an order and soon I will be ordering it, it makes my face feel fresh and clean despite the chocolate smell. Noticed it left everything nice and smooth!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in a very stressful job so i always like to have a face mask as often a i can. I really like this one cause i love the smell like chocolate. and this just melts all my stress away. i love it.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this Smelled good and made my face feel so soft got it for like 1.75 and i thought that was a good price.. i get these at walmart sometime they are hard to fid buit when i do i get a lot of them
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?