Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I am a huge fan of this brand and these masks. Every at Walmart and it worked rather well even better with the price point. It smells amazing and leave my skin feeling super soft. I use them once a week on my "alone" time. I take a warm bath and use one of these after.
Angela A.
Angela A.
I have loved facial masks since they always bring back that sleepover pampering feel. This mask works well for removing excess facial oils and leaving your skin feeling cleaner. It is very well priced. Make sure to apply a moisturizer after using to keep skin hydrated.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lindenwold, NJ
This smells absolutely delicious and made my face feel so nice. i have only used this once so far, but i definitely think i would purchase it again. my skin felt smooth and refreshed afterwards, and the scent really helped in making me feel relaxed after a rough week.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Bozrah, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are so many different options of these masks. I love how each one is targeted towards a different face goal. The different scents allow for different experiences. The price is right on these masks. I always have about 15 in my house to choose from at any time.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
I really enjoyed using this face mask. I do think that I definitely have to space out when I use it, because it tends to dry out my face a little too well. The smell is okay to me. It's definitely a synthetic chocolate that some people will either LOVE or HATE.
Kiera C.
Kiera C.
Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love this facial mask! It doesn't have a gross smells and it really tightens your face. I was pleased with the price, it was afforadable. I personally purchased this at target. I would totally buy it again and probably will next week!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Chambersburg, PA
I love love love this mask. Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually works ! It goes on very smoothly and it does not make my skin feel dry like other masks tend to do . I believe it bought this mask at CVS. I have recommended this mask to my friends !
Ereza h.
Ereza h.
Ive used this one and i love it so much! It maks my face really mooth it has a really nice packaging and its really gentle and i really love the scent to it its a little pricey for me but i keep buying it i love strwberry and chocolate so the smell is a yes.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
I purchased this for a girls night in. I didn't have any super high expectations, just thought it would be an inexpensive way to add something fun to do while staying in and relaxing. Its not life changing, but it was a fun add and everyone enjoyed it.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Couldnt' pass up the chocolate and strawberry scent! It does feel detoxed and I love the softness of my skin after masking. Need to buy more in this scent as it relaxes me so much. Also would like to try other scents w/ different skin purposes. YES!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?