Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Lisa M.
Edenton, NC
Works well, and does exactly what it says. It leaves your face clean, soft with a youthful glow. I got it at Walmart on a grocery shopping trip. Highly recommend.
Adrienne C.
Charleston
My face felt silky smooth and has a glow afterwards.I like the way it smells like and it was easy to wash away. I will use this again and purchased it for the rest of my family
Jessica B.
Belmont
I really enjoyed using this mask, it was very moisturizing and made my skin feel so soft after . The smell was yummy too. This mask is gentle enough to use 2 or 3 times a week if you wanted to. I will definitely buy more from this brand in the future.
Samantha T.
Florence
I really did not care for this product. I didn't feel like this mask did any good for my skin at all. And the ingredients in this product also really turns me away
Ashley L.
It smelled nice and tightened pores. I like that it came in a single pack treatment. I wasn’t expecting too much. I bought it for a different home spa treatment. It was nice to try without a huge investment.
rachel c.
I love his face mask it’s so cheap and affordable. I used this packet like five times before it was empty!!!!! The peel of is beautiful and makes my skin silky smooth and my pores tightened!!! Recommend this a lot.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
This smells so good, be careful to not be tempted to taste it! It smells like fresh chocolate and strawberries, feels relaxing and detoxing at the same time! You can buy it at Walmart, KMart, Target and most grocery stores.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
Ive used this once before I think this product is great it is soft on the skin smells great , never harsh I also love the pricing on this and your getting exactly what you pay for the sell it every where I got mine at Walmart and I will keep buying it .
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to make your skin soft and beautiful I have been using freeman products for a long time and I would definitely buy again however it is very hard to find if you don't know where to buy it usually local pharmacies have them here in my area worst case scenario I go online
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO apt 6102
I'm thinking this product it's very import for your face, because it's a lot sweet. I like his smell. I recommend you this product for women.
You can apply easily this product, by the way, you must in your face after that you can remove it.
If you use this product you will have good results.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?