Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Vanessa E.
This product smells terrific and really makes my face feel cool and moisturized.  Application was easy and dry time was good.  I would recommend this product to my family and friends- it just makes your skin feel wonderfully silky!  I will be buying other formulas.
Jessica R.
Saint Charles, MO
I seriously love this product.  You can find at nearly every drug store or big box store and it is inexpensive!  It is super gentle on my skin (#fairskin) and smells really good!  Left my face feeling smooth and clean.  I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Tory W.
Stillwater, OK
This. Smells. AMAZING! I put it on after cleaning my skin, and it took about 20 minutes or so to dry. It washed off with warm water and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. There was no redness, as I've come to expect from some masks. The smell alone makes giving this mask a try.
Kaitlyn E.
Palestine
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing smells soooo good. Really like you could eat it up. Made my skin
Soft and smooth feel like it took away some of my dryness and helped to cleanse my face effectively. It's amazing. Must try.
Christine F.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is fantastic! The scent is amazing and it leaves your face smooth and soft. The price is very affordable. My only complaint is every time I try and use it, someone always seems to show up at my door when it's on my face. Ha Ha Ha!
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
not only does this mask smell like chocolate and strawberries it also makes my face feel smooth as can be! This face mask did bring all my acne to the surface and but didn't hurt during the process like some masks can.
Shannon S.
Callahan, FL
Love this mask! Helps to soften your skin and leaves your face feeling super fresh and clean. This is a good brand, and it has never disappointed. Won't the last time I purchase, you should give it a try.
Kathryn C.
Hartselle, AL
This was a great product for me! I really liked the way it smelled. I found this product to be very effective for my needs. I picked it up at Walgreens, and it was well worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!
Sherri T.
Lake Wales, FL
This is a good product I've tried it several times does a really good job of getting your face clean makes your face soft is just a little hard to get off once it's hardens
Hiba M.
very refreshing and skin was left feeling relaxed and soft .. loved it
haven't been able to get my hands on another sachet or tube of this but would definitely recommend it if u want younger looking firm skin in just minutes
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?