Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Haley K.
Haley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells soooo good just like chocolate. I wanted to eat it! I love that it comes in single use packaging because I go through bottles of these so slowly I forget about them and then I waste my money. Immediately afterwards my skin felt so soft and smooth, but there were no long term effects.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most delicious-smelling mask I own - it even smells better than Glam Glow. Whenever I am craving chocolate, I apply this mask and I enjoy the scent for 10 minutes or so until it dries. the mask makes my skin smooth and it minimizes the pores. Excellent quality and affordability.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good, to bad it is not edible because it smells good enough to eat. As far as detoxifying I am not sure that it works as well as other options on the market, but for the cost it is definitely an affordable choice. A great product to use during a girls night or a mom's night in.
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE face mask. This mask is cheap, has a good amount in the bottle, and works so well. I bought it at Ulta. It makes my skin so soft and blemish free along with it smelling amazing. I have purchased this twice and recommended it to multiple friends. I use it once a week.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I love this face mask. It definitely doesn't perform as well as expensiveface masks I use but for the price its on point. If you're on a budget id definitely choose this one. It smells amazing and you can tell a difference in your skin instantly. Its not uncomfortable either.
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Melbourne, FL
The scent of this mask is just AMAZING! I was really curious at first because it was chocolate and strawberry and was excited to try it! And boy was I glad it didn't disappoint! Apart from smelling great, it leaves my face fealing clean, fresh, and smooth! Highly recommended!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Pompano Beach, FL
This smells SO GOOD! I also noticed my face was very soft after using this, and it dried up acne without drying out my face! There was a little tightness on my skin, but it works really well overall. And for the price I love having it on hand to relax and have a girls night!
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Klamath Falls , OR
Who doesn't want there face smelling like dessert. It feels so good on the skin and it does dry up once left on for about ten minutes or so. The freeman products do not irritate my dry skin at all, and they do help my blemishes disappear. I recommend this brand to others.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Pueblo, CO
First this mask smells like something that you should eat. The chocolate is so strong and the product actually looks like something you would dip fruit in. There's a good amount in the package and I actually think it left my skin very smooth. I would definitely buy again.
kristi w.
kristi w.
Gerrardstown, WV
The freeman facial masks are so fun! The chocolate strawberry smells so good. I have large pores and this helps tighten my skin but is not too dramatic. it does not help too much with acne. found it easily at target. My daughter enjoys it too. does not irritate our skin.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?