Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Easy to find. Wasn't too fond of smell. A little drying for my FACE. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Sera L.
Thomaston, GA
This made my face feel soft and fresh. Had a great smell and there is plenty in the pouch to apply
Amanda C.
Deltona, FL
Very easy to use with a great scent. Left my skin feeling soft and very clean. Will be using again
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
This facial mask smells wonderful and leaves my face feeling fresh. The packaging is eye-catching.
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Girls night with my daughters and we loved this mask. Smelled great and left our skin feeling soft
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Loved this mask. It smelled great and worked really well for my skin. I recommend this to anyone.
Tina B.
Johnston , RI
It is great for the price! Not the best but I deff recommend. Worth the price! Like the results.
Krystal G.
Monroe
This product smells good and is fun to use. I did not notice any real results from it on my skin.
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
I like this mask OK. Its nothing spectacular, but it's easy to use, and feels and smells nice!
Julie B.
Lynn Haven , FL
My favorite mask to use!!! I do this every 2 weeks and it keeps my skin looking fresh and clear
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?