Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Rhona A.
I love this productđź’źđź’ź I usually use this as part of my evening routine I apply it before I go to bed and it worked! đź’ź
Khyasia W.
I've never tried this product before but it would be nice to try .. its every gentle , I bought it from walkmart ..
Shay R.
Nova Friburgo, Rio de Janeiro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu amei essa máscara. Além de dar suavidade, rejuvenesce a pele e uso ela pelo menos uma vez a cada 2 semanas.
Samantha T.
Not sure if it actually detoxifies but it does leave my skin feeling a lot smoothr. Also, one package usually gives me about 3 masks.
Ariana M.
Esta é uma das minhas máscaras favoritas. Cheira muito bom também. Faz meu rosto se sentir muito melhor depois de usar este.
Jennifer A.
I have sensitive and can't put to much on my face. These masks are excellent and inexpensive. I use them without worrying.
Meghan M.
Calgary
I LOVE this mask! It smells so good and left my skin feeling rejuvenated and clean. It was also sensitive enough to use on my daughter; many a girls night to come!
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
My daughters love this item. They use it at least two times a week. They say that it makes them feel as I feel here skin is more breathable. I highly recommend this product for teenagers.
April S.
I love the feel this mask leaves my face feeling after I use it. It's very easy to use and smells great as well.
Chelsea G.
Wetaskiwin
I love this mask for the fact that it's affordable it smells good and your skin feels hydrated.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?