Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
rafaela s.
Pode ate ser um produto bom , mas para mim nao ajudou , deixou a desejar......!
...

...!
!.....!...!........
crystal k.
My teenage daughter uses all the peel away masks . She is at that age where her skin and her looks mean much.
Haleyanne F.
Chicago
It didn't do much of anything for me besides smell nice. Didn't detoxify or remove any debris from my face .
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel amazing! Love the smell its like pure chocolatey heaven! Will purchase!
Linda S.
Metairie
Try this facial and it will Detox your skin leaving you looking beautiful and refreshed. Try the mall today
Brittany G.
Solgohachia, AR
This is one of my favorite masks. It smells so good too. Makes my face feel much better after using this.
Julia B.
Woodside, NY
Love it. Very moisturizing. Face feels so nice after use. And the smell is amazing, just like chocolate.
Jessica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t know if I did that much for my skin but it definitely smells like a chocolate covered strawberry
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Got this as a gift and I absolutely love the way it left my face feeling. It also smelled wonderful.
vero t.
Parlier, CA
Love all freeman products been using them since high school. Love the smell oif this detoxifying mask
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?