Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
April S.
April S.
I love the feel this mask leaves my face feeling after I use it. It's very easy to use and smells great as well.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Wetaskiwin
I love this mask for the fact that it's affordable it smells good and your skin feels hydrated.
Chantal D.
Chantal D.
Bought this sample trial the other day. Did not like the smell at all. Other than that it was easy to use. I would most likely purchase another mask before this one again. Left my face feeling a tad icky. Was not impressed. This is my opinion,  others may have different experience.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Freeman Masks, I use one every Friday and my skin feels amazing afterwards. I liked the chocolate & strawberry one very much, it smelled amazing! It was easy to put on and it did not run or drip. It was a nice texture. I would highly recommend it!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely did not like this mask at all. It did not deliver any of the hydration or clearing promises it says and I did not like the feel of it on my face at all. Would not recommend. However, the pricepoint is affordable, but try a different kind!
Celina G.
Celina G.
Calgary
We used these for a girls night with some strawberries and chocolate fountain so it was fun to do this mask together. The girls all liked it. It was a bit messier than some other masks but I found my skin felt softer afterwards.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Sturgeon Falls
Loved how it made my face nice and smooth. It also smells good. I love doing this mask once a week to clean my face. I purchased it at Walmart.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun mask to use! I could feel it warm my skin and that made me believe it was taking effect. I felt clean and it brightened my skin.
Khyasia W.
Khyasia W.
I've never tried this product before but it would be nice to try .. its every gentle , I bought it from walkmart ..
Shay R.
Shay R.
Nova Friburgo, Rio de Janeiro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu amei essa máscara. Além de dar suavidade, rejuvenesce a pele e uso ela pelo menos uma vez a cada 2 semanas.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?