Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells good enough to eat! Leaves skin feeling nice, soft and smooth. Happy enough with the scent to use again.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Love, love, love Freeman masks! They make my face feel so fresh and great afterwards and they're so affordable.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Love this face mask are my favorite they really make my face feel nice and clean. I can really see a difference
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
Loved it, made my face feel really soft after, i always use these at least twice a week before I take a shower.
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the soft finish feels to my skin love how soft my face is when I'm done and finish taking off the product
Heather D.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't really like how it felt on my face and the smell I expected to be good but it wasn't as nice as I hoped
Likdsey
Manassas, VA
It left my face feeling so soft I'd recommend to everyone I know!! And it's not expensive either which is great
Kristin G.
I love how yum this smells leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. freeman makes great mask at a great price
Teresa A.
Garner, NC
This is one of my favorite masks. It really soothes my skin and makes me feel relaxed. The smell is amazing!
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
This mask smells so good and feels good on your face. After I use it and rinse it off my face is very smooth.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?