Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
crystal k.
My teenage daughter uses all the peel away masks . She is at that age where her skin and her looks mean much.
Linda S.
Metairie
Try this facial and it will Detox your skin leaving you looking beautiful and refreshed. Try the mall today
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel amazing! Love the smell its like pure chocolatey heaven! Will purchase!
Jessica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t know if I did that much for my skin but it definitely smells like a chocolate covered strawberry
Brittany G.
Morrilton, AR
This is one of my favorite masks. It smells so good too. Makes my face feel much better after using this.
Julia B.
Woodside, NY
Love it. Very moisturizing. Face feels so nice after use. And the smell is amazing, just like chocolate.
vero t.
Parlier, CA
Love all freeman products been using them since high school. Love the smell oif this detoxifying mask
Krystal M.
Ranson, WV
Smells so good you would want to eat it. Perfect for first time trying. Skin feels amazing after use.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Got this as a gift and I absolutely love the way it left my face feeling. It also smelled wonderful.
Megan M.
I love these face masks. They make your face feel so clean and make your pores feel so clean as well
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?