Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, I love this mask. It smells so freaking good. I just though it was overall a fun mask to use. I did it with my boyfriend and when he washed it off, his face was completely red and irritated! Please be careful before trying this mask because it could make your skin worse.
Vanessa R.
I love using facial masks as much as i can really refreshes my face especially before a big event and it smells great !
Fanii C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este prodicto facial es bueno, pero no hidrata mucho por eso no me gusta tanto , por que mi piel e muy reseca y al ponermelo no sentí muchos cambios en ella.

Quizás para las personas que no tienen la piel como yo les puede servir mas.💆
Anna D.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely did not like this mask at all. It did not deliver any of the hydration or clearing promises it says and I did not like the feel of it on my face at all. Would not recommend. However, the pricepoint is affordable, but try a different kind!
Celina G.
Calgary, AB
We used these for a girls night with some strawberries and chocolate fountain so it was fun to do this mask together. The girls all liked it. It was a bit messier than some other masks but I found my skin felt softer afterwards.
Chantal D.
Bought this sample trial the other day. Did not like the smell at all. Other than that it was easy to use. I would most likely purchase another mask before this one again. Left my face feeling a tad icky. Was not impressed. This is my opinion,  others may have different experience.
Sunny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Freeman Masks, I use one every Friday and my skin feels amazing afterwards. I liked the chocolate & strawberry one very much, it smelled amazing! It was easy to put on and it did not run or drip. It was a nice texture. I would highly recommend it!
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
I love these because they are pretty cheap and come in single use packages so you can try multiple masks instead of getting a full size one and not end up liking it
Jillian  N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like the product. I have very sensitive skin and it really irritated it. it stripped a layer of my skin off with rhe mask and my whole face felt like it was on fire. it didn't do any of the claims it said it would, just made me skin feel worse. wouldn't recommend.
sharianne s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazingly yummy smelling face mask that actually works!!! My face felt refreshed and so clean and healhy feeling. Not the prettiest thing to be spotted in but made for a quiet pampering time for me :)
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
how is this?and where can i find this?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)