Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
1. I love how this smells. It doesn't smell like true C&S but still, it has that milk chocolate and strawberry syrup smell to it. Which...is....still a delicious smell.

I loved how soft my face felt after this facial. I don't use this as often as my charcoal scrub but it still gets love once a week during my wind down days. I love love love LOVE how little you have to use to get the effect of the scrub. It's perfect for those who are looking to shrink pores over time and relax at the same time
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face mask are my favorite they really make my face feel nice and clean. I can really see a difference
Darceigh S.
I used this with my friends for a girls night in. Smells amazing and yummy! You'll want to drink wine as you relax!
Charmaine J.
I love the freeman mask. when i say your skin is soft it really is. i also love that my skin don't break out or dry out. i tell everyone about these mask. i have really sensitive skin and the freeman mask don't irritate my skin.
Beauty S.
This mask has a pleasant chocolate scent with a hint of strawberry. You may be craving chocolate after using it.
Apply evenly to a dry face, and gently remove with a warm washcloth after the mask hardens. The result is fresh, smooth skin.
Note: the color of the mask may blend in with some skin tones.
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used every Freeman mask and I love them. I especially love these little packages. They are perfect for gift boxes.
Alaine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay mask. I only used it once though because I couldn't stand the smell. I didn't get chocolate pudding out of it. I got a very fake, chemically scent of industrial sweetness. No, thank you.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
The smell of this is amazing, I do have to say I wish they would stop putting harsh chemicals and harmful preservatives in their mask that most people react too. Methclorithizide should not be in any product, it is a bad preservative that is used by many, its worth using a better one. but this mask does feel great on the skin and makes your skin feel tight and fresh, I had no break outs after using this either
Casey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't tighten my skin as much as the charcoal and black sugar mask, but I'm ok with that! This smells absolutely amazing, and when I let it dry long enough, my skin feels super soft and even. I have combination skin, and this mask works wonderfully. I highly recommend it!
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I picked up a couple of these and so glad I did. When applying you get that chocoholic dream of sweet chocolate. Dries down to clay mask that tightens and leaves skin silky smooth. Defiantly recommend.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
how is this?and where can i find this?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)