Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love trying new face masks. This one really stood out from all of the others I have tried. It leaves your skin soft and refreshed. It smells delightful. I loved they way it made my skin feel once I took it off. I definitely recommend.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Deltona, FL
Very easy to use with a great scent. Left my skin feeling soft and very clean. Will be using again
Tiara D.
Tiara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chocolate strawberry mask is my daughter's favorite Freeman mask to pick when we go to WalMart. The scent smells just like a wonderful dessert. The mask hydrates the dry spots on my combination skin. This mask is very relaxing.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good, be careful to not be tempted to taste it! It smells like fresh chocolate and strawberries, feels relaxing and detoxing at the same time! You can buy it at Walmart, KMart, Target and most grocery stores.
Jillian  N.
Jillian N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like the product. I have very sensitive skin and it really irritated it. it stripped a layer of my skin off with rhe mask and my whole face felt like it was on fire. it didn't do any of the claims it said it would, just made me skin feel worse. wouldn't recommend.
Maria R.
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
My daughters love this item. They use it at least two times a week. They say that it makes them feel as I feel here skin is more breathable. I highly recommend this product for teenagers.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Calgary
I LOVE this mask! It smells so good and left my skin feeling rejuvenated and clean. It was also sensitive enough to use on my daughter; many a girls night to come!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Not sure if it actually detoxifies but it does leave my skin feeling a lot smoothr. Also, one package usually gives me about 3 masks.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Esta é uma das minhas máscaras favoritas. Cheira muito bom também. Faz meu rosto se sentir muito melhor depois de usar este.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I have sensitive and can't put to much on my face. These masks are excellent and inexpensive. I use them without worrying.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?