Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I loved this mask. Chocolate and Strawberries are my favorite! It smelled so good and my skin felt so great afterwards.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This is one of my favorite facial masks. Great smell, excellent results. Wish Freeman was offered in more venues, here!
nelsys b.
Tried it once but it was okay i want vanilla chocolate is eh in my eyes first time but ill be a repeat user for sure
Jennifer v.
Fun to do really doesn't do anything for your skin her pores cheap but when you want something fun it's good to have
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Darceigh S.
Norman, OK
I used this with my friends for a girls night in. Smells amazing and yummy! You'll want to drink wine as you relax!
Tonja S.
Huntsville
really good product
cooling to the skin and does not dry your skin out. I would definitely recommend this product
Chloe H.
Decatur
The smell adds to the value and the value of this product is amazing for how it helps to keep your skin healthy
Andrea Z.
Spectacular, my skin remains with new shine and glow. The more I use my skin is smoother. And its smell is nice
Jenn W.
It really detoxifies your face and gets all the dirt and cleans your pores out probably one of my favorite mask
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?