Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Influenster M.
I love using these facial mask for spa days with my daughter, theses masks easy to use & make my skin feel soft & smooth
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
This mask is okay. I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. The main thing i really liked about it was the smelll
Niki K.
Omaha , Ne
Left my skin feeling amazing. Smelled great but did take some scrubbing to get off. My skin looked great after the mask.
erin v.
Templeton, CA
This product helps keep my skin and both of my daughter's skin clear. It leave the skin feeling soft and smelling great.
Amanda B.
Maryville
I have used this mask once and it worked well but I couldn't find it the last time I went so I got a different one to try
Kim '.
Withee, WI
Such an amazing product and smells incredible. Skin looks and feels so soft and smooth. Great for all skin types.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I loved this mask. Chocolate and Strawberries are my favorite! It smelled so good and my skin felt so great afterwards.
Allisson M.
San Antonio, TX
Ohhhh!!!!!!!! My best thingg in the whole universe!!! My face becomes so smooth every week when i get it! A must use!!
Kristie F.
This product worked great. I loved the smell of the product. It felt great on my skin. I would definitely try it again.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I've used every Freeman mask and I love them. I especially love these little packages. They are perfect for gift boxes.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?