Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Adela R.
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Not only was this mask detoxifying, it was relaxing. It had to of been the sweet chocolate smell. Didn't care much for the strawberry smell but the chocolate was so intoxicating. I think I almost wanted to eat it lol. It does use real chocolate so it cakes a bit when it dries but it easily washes off Stay sway if you're allergic to chocolate!!!
Adina P.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin because it works so well! My skin always feels so much cleaner and clearer!
Nice clarifying/cleansing mask. Smells more like chocolate than strawberries. Seems to do a good job of cleansing, and the price is right :)
Remi C.
Remi C.
Love this. Makes my skin feel greats, I will probably repurchase in the future
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
1. Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt. Great product. I recommend these $1-$2 packets as a trial before you buy the entire bottle that way you can try out their line and figure out which one is your favorite and which one works best for you. Ulta sometimes has the entire bottles for buy 1 get one 50% off
Chelsee S.
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Makes your skin really soft, smells amazing and goes on smooth. Recommend a hundred percent. I love freeman masks.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is one of my favorite Freeman Beauty Masks! My face always looks & feels amazing after using this mask. I also love Freeman Beauty products because there's no animal testing AND their products are normally pretty inexpensive! You can't go wrong! :)
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask OK. Its nothing spectacular, but it's easy to use, and feels and smells nice!
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
I love the freeman mask. when i say your skin is soft it really is. i also love that my skin don't break out or dry out. i tell everyone about these mask. i have really sensitive skin and the freeman mask don't irritate my skin.
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
I used this with my friends for a girls night in. Smells amazing and yummy! You'll want to drink wine as you relax!
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face mask are my favorite they really make my face feel nice and clean. I can really see a difference
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?