Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Kinsley R.
I absolutely LOVE this! I always get a facial mask a few times out of the month. I love having a girls night and applying a facial mask and just talking. You can find this brand at ulta Im pretty sure, walmart, or any beauty stores!
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I love this face mask. It definitely doesn't perform as well as expensiveface masks I use but for the price its on point. If you're on a budget id definitely choose this one. It smells amazing and you can tell a difference in your skin instantly. Its not uncomfortable either.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
This is just THE BEST face mask, hands down! To start, they are super inexpensive - generally you can get the single use packs for under $2, and there is really enough product for two uses. It leaves me feeling soft and hydrated, and really clears out pores of all the junk! But the best part is it absolutely smells just like chocolate covered strawberries, which is just heavenly.
Tiffani D.
I love this mask so much! Not only does my skin feel great after using it but it also smells like chocolate and what's better than having chocolate all over your face? Absolutely nothing. I love it!! freeman masks are my favorite! Try the peel off mask too
katie w.
Gillett, PA
Smells soooooo good and makes my face feel soft and clean, as a person with acne issues this does not make them flare up at all!
Kristie S.
This mask leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and healthy! It's scent is a lovely treat while you relax and wait for it to pull the impurities from your pores.
Nicole L.
Big Lake, MN
Smells amazing! It's also super good at clearing out your pores & detoxifying your skin!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like it at all. I am not usually allergic or my skin is not that sensitive but this irritated my skin and after this a mask my skin got so sensitive and itchy.
kristi w.
Gerrardstown, WV
The freeman facial masks are so fun! The chocolate strawberry smells so good. I have large pores and this helps tighten my skin but is not too dramatic. it does not help too much with acne. found it easily at target. My daughter enjoys it too. does not irritate our skin.
Dena W.
Love this one. I use them a few times a month. doesn't have a bad smell. leaves my face feeling very clean and refreshed. I purchase them from walmart most of the time. I have found it to be very gentle for my skin.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?