Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I loved this mask. Chocolate and Strawberries are my favorite! It smelled so good and my skin felt so great afterwards.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This is one of my favorite facial masks. Great smell, excellent results. Wish Freeman was offered in more venues, here!
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I've used every Freeman mask and I love them. I especially love these little packages. They are perfect for gift boxes.
Kim '.
Withee
Such an amazing product and smells incredible. Skin looks and feels so soft and smooth. Great for all skin types.
Jennifer v.
Fun to do really doesn't do anything for your skin her pores cheap but when you want something fun it's good to have
nelsys b.
Tried it once but it was okay i want vanilla chocolate is eh in my eyes first time but ill be a repeat user for sure
Darceigh S.
I used this with my friends for a girls night in. Smells amazing and yummy! You'll want to drink wine as you relax!
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Tonja S.
Huntsville
really good product
cooling to the skin and does not dry your skin out. I would definitely recommend this product
Likdsey
Manassas, VA
It left my face feeling so soft I'd recommend to everyone I know!! And it's not expensive either which is great
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?