Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Teresa A.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite masks. It really soothes my skin and makes me feel relaxed. The smell is amazing!
rafaela s.
Pode ate ser um produto bom , mas para mim nao ajudou , deixou a desejar......!
...

...!
!.....!...!........
crystal k.
My teenage daughter uses all the peel away masks . She is at that age where her skin and her looks mean much.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel amazing! Love the smell its like pure chocolatey heaven! Will purchase!
Julia B.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Very moisturizing. Face feels so nice after use. And the smell is amazing, just like chocolate.
Brittany G.
Morrilton, AR
This is one of my favorite masks. It smells so good too. Makes my face feel much better after using this.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find. Wasn't too fond of smell. A little drying for my FACE. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Jewels J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first ball I try from this brand. It's smell just like chocolate and strawberry .
Krystal M.
Ranson, WV
Smells so good you would want to eat it. Perfect for first time trying. Skin feels amazing after use.
vero t.
Parlier, CA
Love all freeman products been using them since high school. Love the smell oif this detoxifying mask
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
how is this?and where can i find this?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)