Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Influenster M.
I love using these facial mask for spa days with my daughter, theses masks easy to use & make my skin feel soft & smooth
Amanda B.
Maryville
I have used this mask once and it worked well but I couldn't find it the last time I went so I got a different one to try
Niki K.
Omaha , Ne
Left my skin feeling amazing. Smelled great but did take some scrubbing to get off. My skin looked great after the mask.
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
This mask is okay. I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. The main thing i really liked about it was the smelll
erin v.
Templeton, CA
This product helps keep my skin and both of my daughter's skin clear. It leave the skin feeling soft and smelling great.
Allisson M.
San Antonio, TX
Ohhhh!!!!!!!! My best thingg in the whole universe!!! My face becomes so smooth every week when i get it! A must use!!
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I loved this mask. Chocolate and Strawberries are my favorite! It smelled so good and my skin felt so great afterwards.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This is one of my favorite facial masks. Great smell, excellent results. Wish Freeman was offered in more venues, here!
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I've used every Freeman mask and I love them. I especially love these little packages. They are perfect for gift boxes.
Kristie F.
This product worked great. I loved the smell of the product. It felt great on my skin. I would definitely try it again.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?