Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Atalaya R.
I love theses masks .They make my skin feel so good. They are easy to apply and remove. I've been using them since high school.
Jamie G.
Pascoag, RI
Great smell. Leaves your face feeling great and looking better. Doesn't dry out your skin. I bought this at Walmart very cheap.
Aspen S.
I've never cared to much for mud masks, even though they are very good for your skin. But this product did its job well enough.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
It smells like chocolate and strawberries! It's easy to apply and easy to take off. It has a nice clay feeling to it when dry.
Rachelle H.
Lansing, MI
Love these masks! Perfect for beauty night with my girls! Lots of different masks to choose from. We each do a different one!
Jessica W.
south milwaukee
This product smells amazing. It leaves my skin sooooo smooth. It is an amazing price!! I can generally find them at Walmart.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This is my favorite one of the Freemans masks! It actually smells chocolate. It leaves your face soft! As a bonus, it's fun!
Millie H.
I have dry skin, and this plumps and glows it right up and smells great! Big and inexpensive bottle so I get my monies worth!
Bethany W.
I am a huge fan of Freeman facial masks they have a wide range of masks and cleansers for all types of skin! Love love love.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
My face felt amazing after using this face scrub . I used a little bit of coconut oil after I used this face mask great stuff
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?