Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the soft finish feels to my skin love how soft my face is when I'm done and finish taking off the product
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
Loved it, made my face feel really soft after, i always use these at least twice a week before I take a shower.
Likdsey
Manassas, VA
It left my face feeling so soft I'd recommend to everyone I know!! And it's not expensive either which is great
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love Freeman masks! They make my face feel so fresh and great afterwards and they're so affordable.
Heather D.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't really like how it felt on my face and the smell I expected to be good but it wasn't as nice as I hoped
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells good enough to eat! Leaves skin feeling nice, soft and smooth. Happy enough with the scent to use again.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face mask are my favorite they really make my face feel nice and clean. I can really see a difference
Andrea Z.
Spectacular, my skin remains with new shine and glow. The more I use my skin is smoother. And its smell is nice
Kristin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how yum this smells leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. freeman makes great mask at a great price
Teresa A.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite masks. It really soothes my skin and makes me feel relaxed. The smell is amazing!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
how is this?and where can i find this?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)