Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works nicely, my skin felt refreshed after using it. My acne did flair up more in the days prior but, I can't blame that entirely on the product.
Shelby, AL
I ABSOULETLY love this product. It made my skin feel softer and smoother. I had a clean fresh feeling! Definetly will give it 5 stars.
Me encanta la textura el olor, los resultados la piel los siente.
La textura es súper amigable, cada mujer merece probarlo. Es genial
Kim M.
Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the scent and how smooth my face was after. Nice gentle face mask, easy to use. I feel it cleaned the toxins from my face. I loved the colorful packaging.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Personally, I love this mask. It smells so freaking good. I just though it was overall a fun mask to use. I did it with my boyfriend and when he washed it off, his face was completely red and irritated! Please be careful before trying this mask because it could make your skin worse.
Kassi W.
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I picked up a couple of these and so glad I did. When applying you get that chocoholic dream of sweet chocolate. Dries down to clay mask that tightens and leaves skin silky smooth. Defiantly recommend.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't tighten my skin as much as the charcoal and black sugar mask, but I'm ok with that! This smells absolutely amazing, and when I let it dry long enough, my skin feels super soft and even. I have combination skin, and this mask works wonderfully. I highly recommend it!
Stephani A.
Stephani A.
Chandler, TX
This mask made my face feel fresh and clean. I felt like I got a facial at a spa. My skin was soft and smooth after using this.
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Baytown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mask and the others they have in this line. My skin feels so soft after I use it! And it smells so yummy!
Muscatine, IA
Loved it, made my face feel really soft after, i always use these at least twice a week before I take a shower.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?