Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Katie O.
Smells Delicious 😋 And Makes Your Skin Feel So Soft! 💖 Freeman Masks! Esp. The Foot Masks! You Can’t Go Wrong With Freeman Masks! Great Price! 💖
Erin C.
Favorite face mask ever! I LOVE the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Huge fan! Whenever I see it I have to pick it up. Great price too!
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
At first I was a little surprised by this product. This was my first cloth mask, but after using it my skin felt fresh and renewed. loved it
maggie h.
Virden, IL
this is a great product don't get me wrong. I find that it doesn't really do the job it offers but the smell that is has makes up for that
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
This stuff is amazing! Makes your skin really soft, smells amazing and goes on smooth. Recommend a hundred percent. I love freeman masks.
Mackenzie P.
Raynham, MA
I loved the smell but I also felt like I was putting dessert on my face, which isn’t the cleanest feeling. Otherwise, it left my skin soft.
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a awesome product and every woman Needs to have this in every bathroom. It makes you face feel so soft and smooth. Great product

Grace N.
Arvada, CO
This mask is not good for sensitive skin. It tingled my skin a bit but then when i took it off my skin was very very red and irritated.
Kaleen K.
This mask was okay. It felt good on your face and I would probably get it again. The price was good. It didn't seem to last very long.
Krystina J.
Shreveport
This is a great mask for my skin as I have oily facial skin. It really reduces redness and leaves my face with healthy moisturization.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?