Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a awesome product and every woman Needs to have this in every bathroom. It makes you face feel so soft and smooth. Great product

Grace N.
Arvada, CO
This mask is not good for sensitive skin. It tingled my skin a bit but then when i took it off my skin was very very red and irritated.
Kaleen K.
This mask was okay. It felt good on your face and I would probably get it again. The price was good. It didn't seem to last very long.
Anna M.
Shelby, AL
I ABSOULETLY love this product. It made my skin feel softer and smoother. I had a clean fresh feeling! Definetly will give it 5 stars.
Krystina J.
Shreveport
This is a great mask for my skin as I have oily facial skin. It really reduces redness and leaves my face with healthy moisturization.
Erin S.
Norwood NY
Me encanta la textura el olor, los resultados la piel los siente.
La textura es súper amigable, cada mujer merece probarlo. Es genial
Jaz H.
Stillwater, OK
Very pleasant smell, leaves your skin feeling super smooth. And pulls the toxins out of your skin. Nice for having a relaxing time.
Arianna H.
Baytown
I absolutely love this mask and the others they have in this line. My skin feels so soft after I use it! And it smells so yummy!
Morgan G.
Sheffield, AL
I don't have a huge complaint about thus product I guess I am just not huge on doing masks like this. Pretty good product though!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?