Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Teresa A.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite masks. It really soothes my skin and makes me feel relaxed. The smell is amazing!
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells good enough to eat! Leaves skin feeling nice, soft and smooth. Happy enough with the scent to use again.
Ryan M.
My skin felt smoothr but I'm not sure about detoxified after using this mask. I think that the smell was good. It didn't work well with facial hair.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face felt amazing after using this face scrub . I used a little bit of coconut oil after I used this face mask great stuff
Lindsay A.
Pensacola , FL
This smells sooo good! I got this as a sample with an order and soon I will be ordering it, it makes my face feel fresh and clean despite the chocolate smell. Noticed it left everything nice and smooth!
Diane M.
Orlando, FL
I love the combo of these two ingredients they are my fav. The sweet chocolate and strawberry really get my face clean and make my pores seem smaller. There is always way more than you need in each package so you can save money by using it 2x. clean and smooth is what they make my skin feels like.
Brittany M.
Blackstone, MA
These face masks are a classic for me. This one smells amazing enough to eat haha! It does feel like you are smearing chocolate all over your face but the outcome is defiantly worth it!!
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buying these little single use dace masks from Walmart or target for spa nights. Seriously, no matter what your skin concern, there is always a type of mask for you. They aren't ridiculously priced and there is usually a very generous amount in just one package. Just make sure to pick up a movie and a drink to complete your spa night!
Samantha Y.
Pompano Beach, FL
This smells SO GOOD! I also noticed my face was very soft after using this, and it dried up acne without drying out my face! There was a little tightness on my skin, but it works really well overall. And for the price I love having it on hand to relax and have a girls night!
Kiera C.
Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love this facial mask! It doesn't have a gross smells and it really tightens your face. I was pleased with the price, it was afforadable. I personally purchased this at target. I would totally buy it again and probably will next week!!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?