Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Alaina G.
This was so fun to do. I love all these masks. They are very affordable also. I love how you can sample them and then get them in a bigger tube.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I bought this for my 9 niece and I for a "spa day." It worked great for both our skin types and smelled great too! The price is awesome as well!
Erin C.
Favorite face mask ever! I LOVE the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Huge fan! Whenever I see it I have to pick it up. Great price too!
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
At first I was a little surprised by this product. This was my first cloth mask, but after using it my skin felt fresh and renewed. loved it
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
This stuff is amazing! Makes your skin really soft, smells amazing and goes on smooth. Recommend a hundred percent. I love freeman masks.
Mackenzie P.
Raynham, MA
I loved the smell but I also felt like I was putting dessert on my face, which isn’t the cleanest feeling. Otherwise, it left my skin soft.
maggie h.
Virden, IL
this is a great product don't get me wrong. I find that it doesn't really do the job it offers but the smell that is has makes up for that
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a awesome product and every woman Needs to have this in every bathroom. It makes you face feel so soft and smooth. Great product

Krystina J.
Shreveport
This is a great mask for my skin as I have oily facial skin. It really reduces redness and leaves my face with healthy moisturization.
Anna M.
Shelby, AL
I ABSOULETLY love this product. It made my skin feel softer and smoother. I had a clean fresh feeling! Definetly will give it 5 stars.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?