Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Tiffani D.
I love this mask so much! Not only does my skin feel great after using it but it also smells like chocolate and what's better than having chocolate all over your face? Absolutely nothing. I love it!! freeman masks are my favorite! Try the peel off mask too
Samantha P.
I have the larger bottle of this clay mask and I'm currently wearing it right now. I love the smell and how it feels, I can't wait to see my skin underneath when I rinse it off!
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN
not only does this mask smell like chocolate and strawberries it also makes my face feel smooth as can be! This face mask did bring all my acne to the surface and but didn't hurt during the process like some masks can.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I am a huge fan of this brand and these masks. Every at Walmart and it worked rather well even better with the price point. It smells amazing and leave my skin feeling super soft. I use them once a week on my "alone" time. I take a warm bath and use one of these after.
Sherri T.
Lake Wales, FL
This is a good product I've tried it several times does a really good job of getting your face clean makes your face soft is just a little hard to get off once it's hardens
Hiba M.
very refreshing and skin was left feeling relaxed and soft .. loved it
haven't been able to get my hands on another sachet or tube of this but would definitely recommend it if u want younger looking firm skin in just minutes
dianne l.
My pores vanished! My skin had a beautiful glow to it and use it before a big night out. What I really liked about it was the texture and the smell was fresh and easy to use and remove .
Mo Mommy Mo ..
This was an impulse purchase at a great price. Left my skin feeling clean and refresh. Didn't really clean out my pores but was a nice mask for refreshing skin.
Kristie S.
This mask leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and healthy! It's scent is a lovely treat while you relax and wait for it to pull the impurities from your pores.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
This is a great clay mask for people with oily and acne prone skin! It smells exactly like chocolate covered strawberries. Can be a bit messy to get off
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?