Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Tiffani D.
I love this mask so much! Not only does my skin feel great after using it but it also smells like chocolate and what's better than having chocolate all over your face? Absolutely nothing. I love it!! freeman masks are my favorite! Try the peel off mask too
Samantha M.
I have the larger bottle of this clay mask and I'm currently wearing it right now. I love the smell and how it feels, I can't wait to see my skin underneath when I rinse it off!
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I am a huge fan of this brand and these masks. Every at Walmart and it worked rather well even better with the price point. It smells amazing and leave my skin feeling super soft. I use them once a week on my "alone" time. I take a warm bath and use one of these after.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
This was an impulse purchase at a great price. Left my skin feeling clean and refresh. Didn't really clean out my pores but was a nice mask for refreshing skin.
Kristie S.
This mask leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and healthy! It's scent is a lovely treat while you relax and wait for it to pull the impurities from your pores.
Keturah M.
McKeesport
I really love this product, it left me feeling really refreshed. A lot of other masks I used didn't really do anything, but this mask is just wonderful.
Alisha M.
This mask is great for making your skin feel renewed. I like to use it after using a "glam" amount of make up to help my skin detox what I did to it.
Tonya C.
Lexington
I like the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. It’s effective. Not harsh at all amd makes tour skin feel soft, I bought this one at Ulta.
Ryan M.
My skin felt smoothr but I'm not sure about detoxified after using this mask. I think that the smell was good. It didn't work well with facial hair.
Alissa C.
Idaho Falls
Worked great. My skin felt soft and refreshed. Maybe even a little firmer than normal. That might have been from the toxins being drawn out though.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?