Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells like chocolate and strawberries! It's easy to apply and easy to take off. It has a nice clay feeling to it when dry.
Millie H.
I have dry skin, and this plumps and glows it right up and smells great! Big and inexpensive bottle so I get my monies worth!
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face felt amazing after using this face scrub . I used a little bit of coconut oil after I used this face mask great stuff
Rachelle H.
Lansing, MI
Love these masks! Perfect for beauty night with my girls! Lots of different masks to choose from. We each do a different one!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite one of the Freemans masks! It actually smells chocolate. It leaves your face soft! As a bonus, it's fun!
Bethany W.
I am a huge fan of Freeman facial masks they have a wide range of masks and cleansers for all types of skin! Love love love.
Influenster M.
I love using these facial mask for spa days with my daughter, theses masks easy to use & make my skin feel soft & smooth
Niki K.
Omaha , Ne
Left my skin feeling amazing. Smelled great but did take some scrubbing to get off. My skin looked great after the mask.
Amanda B.
Maryville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mask once and it worked well but I couldn't find it the last time I went so I got a different one to try
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
This mask is okay. I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. The main thing i really liked about it was the smelll
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?