Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Big Lake, MN
Smells amazing! It's also super good at clearing out your pores & detoxifying your skin!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff makes my face feel so good and relieved i would definitely recommend.
Nadaura G.
Nadaura G.
Grand Jct, CO
I love the smell so good, but it didn't work as well as i hoped it would though.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
My pores are clean clear and my face is somewhat soft but I can feel the clean.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells yummy and is very economically priced it works well and is easy to use
enes r.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
Ive used this once before I think this product is great it is soft on the skin smells great , never harsh I also love the pricing on this and your getting exactly what you pay for the sell it every where I got mine at Walmart and I will keep buying it .
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to make your skin soft and beautiful I have been using freeman products for a long time and I would definitely buy again however it is very hard to find if you don't know where to buy it usually local pharmacies have them here in my area worst case scenario I go online
michelle c.
michelle c.
It really helps your skin, It leaves your skin looking fresh and flawless I presonally use this every weekend and I can tell already It works, since i used it i can see changes in my face , Go buy it and see the difference!❤
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Caney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a huge fan of this mask. It was very chalky and stained my face. I bought it from walmart, but I have tried other masks made by the same brand that were awesome. It left my face feeling very clean and smooth, I would have really enjoyed it if it wasn't for it staining my face.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Concord, NH
I loved how this mask felt while on my face, it was cooling and didn't harden too much and make it uncomfortable to wear. Once completely dried, it was easy to remove from my face. I like the way it made my face feel fight after removing it although, it made me break out the next day. Unfortunately, I will not be using this mask again.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?