Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
nelsys b.
Tried it once but it was okay i want vanilla chocolate is eh in my eyes first time but ill be a repeat user for sure
Alaina G.
This was so fun to do. I love all these masks. They are very affordable also. I love how you can sample them and then get them in a bigger tube.
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a awesome product and every woman Needs to have this in every bathroom. It makes you face feel so soft and smooth. Great product

Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Couldnt' pass up the chocolate and strawberry scent! It does feel detoxed and I love the softness of my skin after masking. Need to buy more in this scent as it relaxes me so much. Also would like to try other scents w/ different skin purposes. YES!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I bought this for my 9 niece and I for a "spa day." It worked great for both our skin types and smelled great too! The price is awesome as well!
Haley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells soooo good just like chocolate. I wanted to eat it! I love that it comes in single use packaging because I go through bottles of these so slowly I forget about them and then I waste my money. Immediately afterwards my skin felt so soft and smooth, but there were no long term effects.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells like chocolate and strawberries! It's easy to apply and easy to take off. It has a nice clay feeling to it when dry.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love Freeman masks! They make my face feel so fresh and great afterwards and they're so affordable.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find. Wasn't too fond of smell. A little drying for my FACE. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells yummy and is very economically priced it works well and is easy to use
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?