Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Deep pore cleansing made with natural, botanical ingredients. Full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. see more...

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? red...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or do...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Rocio D.
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
I think I might have been craving chocolate and strawberries at the time I purchased this mask, or maybe it was the fact I need to put a mask on my face and FAST!! We were in San Antonio and we has just spent almost the entire day at Fiesta Texas and my face felt horrible! I stepped into a Wal-Mart and saw this and OMG!! I loved it!! I felt it get really into my pores and detoxify my face from whatever I had put it through. Totally recommend it.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Tomah, WI
This mask not only smells great but also feels great. I have used this product for months (4-6 times a month) and it's leaves my face feeling very refreshed and brand new, although I have seen no long term affects. It is very easy to use you just apply, wait for it to dry (it will feel weird to move your face), and then wash it off. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to spend a fortune to get a decent face mask.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
This is just THE BEST face mask, hands down! To start, they are super inexpensive - generally you can get the single use packs for under $2, and there is really enough product for two uses. It leaves me feeling soft and hydrated, and really clears out pores of all the junk! But the best part is it absolutely smells just like chocolate covered strawberries, which is just heavenly.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buying these little single use dace masks from Walmart or target for spa nights. Seriously, no matter what your skin concern, there is always a type of mask for you. They aren't ridiculously priced and there is usually a very generous amount in just one package. Just make sure to pick up a movie and a drink to complete your spa night!
Becca G.
Becca G.
This mask smelled absolutely disgusting. I could not keep it on my face for more than a minute or so, and will not be purchasing again. I love freeman brand masks, but burnt chocolate is not a smell I want under my nose for the 15 minutes or so this mask needs to stay on. I'd go for their other sleeping masks or more neutral scents!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so great! Very cheap! And easy to find! Got mines at Walmart. I always buy them. They smell great and one baggy lasts you two uses unless you share with your friends lol, they are very gentle. What they should improve is a way to get it all out of the Baggie I usually cut it open to get all of it out cause it's great!!
MK A.
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely a treat for your face. This is the best way to save the calories while still enjoying yourself. This lovely mask I picked up at Walmart and it worked rather well even better with the price point. It was very gentle and will be something I purchase again and will likely get added to a few gift baskets here and there.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product one time and was highly impressed with the smoothness that my skin felt after I took the mask off. The only problem I had with the mask with the fact that I actually wanted to eat it because of the wonderful scent that it had. It was easy to apply, easy to remove and gave me the effect that I wanted.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
There are almost no words. I want to eat this stuff it taste so good. I had no idea a face mask could make me want to eat it but it does. As for how it works, it's great. I like to use it to pamper myself. Leaves skin feeling so very soft. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so!
Diane M.
Diane M.
Orlando, FL
I love the combo of these two ingredients they are my fav. The sweet chocolate and strawberry really get my face clean and make my pores seem smaller. There is always way more than you need in each package so you can save money by using it 2x. clean and smooth is what they make my skin feels like.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mask? or does it irratate your skin meaning (dry it out or leave it greasy?)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?