Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer A.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kaitlyn E.Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry uploaded by Kassi W.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The chocolate and strawberry mask is ideal for normal to combination skin. This one is my favourite and I know it sounds silly but the main reason is the smell. I can’t get enough of the indulgent, sweet, chocolaty scent. Also, the creamy consistency is a winner in my book. It spreads easily, dries quickly and washes off with ease. This mask is ideal for skin that needs help with tone and large pores. Does it work though? It might seem ludicrous but I actually notice a pore tightening effect after use and my skin even looks more radiant.

• How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Ras...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin has anyone broke out from this mas...1 Answers
  • I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curi...2 Answers
Freeman Detoxifying Facial Mask - Chocolate & Strawberry
  • "Its smells amazing i mean i just want to eat of my face 2. it does not dry out my skin 3. leaves it feeling refreshed and as soft as a baby's butt." in 2 reviews
Jennifer A.
Pompano Beach
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask Chocolate & Strawberry
I used this mask about 10 times, 2 days in a row, once a week and 3 days a week. It dries fast and you can feel the tightening effect as it goes drying. It smells nice like creamy chocolate but it disappears once you put it over the face. I am not sure I can affirm the my pores are cleansed after used this mask, they are also the same size, the skin does feel soft and fresh after wash out, maybe a little dry, and as I have dry skin I would not recommend to exceed the use of the mask for the dry skin type. It has to be removed with a soft wet towel and cold or warm water, otherwise it would be difficult to clean your face out of the product and it could cause an allergy reaction or itchy sensation. I gave it 3 stars because I think it is an intermediate quality product and after using it in different ways and times I really did not feel a remarkable change. I will not purchase it again.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask Chocolate & Strawberry
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I like their other masks better. This one just didn’t seem to do anything. Skin didn’t feel or look any better with repeated use. It smells good and it’s a great value but there’s better out there. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all of the Freeman’s face masks and products. Most of these products are very gentle to the face but some can be very drying if you’re not careful and pay attention to your skin type. This mask has a good but funny smell. All the packaging is very nice! I would recommend Freeman face masks and products to anyone.
Lisa M.
Edenton, NC
Works well, and does exactly what it says. It leaves your face clean, soft with a youthful glow. I got it at Walmart on a grocery shopping trip. Highly recommend.
Sara R.
Stoneham, MA
I bought this at Walmart and I love it! It left my skin feeling very soft; it definitely met my expectations! It also smelled good! I’ve used these types of face masks by this brand before, but it was my first time trying this exact type. I would definitely buy this again!
Alexis P.
Martinsburg, WV
I love love LOVE all of the Freeman’s face masks! I have over ten different kinds in my bathroom as of right now. I love how they make masks for every skin type and also every skin problem. I use face masks almost weekly and Freeman’s will forever be my go to brand!
Page N.
Cedar Rapids
This mask of course was very cheap and quick to grab. The packaging was bright and colorful which caught my attention, but the smell was terrible. I wouldn’t buy his again just because the smell was to much for me personally.
marina c.
smells amazing. really detoxifies your skin and when you wake up you feel like a new person. digs deep and is super effective. i bought this at walmart but you could also find it at target or a drugstore or pharmacy. i would totally buy this again.
Adrienne C.
Charleston
My face felt silky smooth and has a glow afterwards.I like the way it smells like and it was easy to wash away. I will use this again and purchased it for the rest of my family
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This smells so good, be careful to not be tempted to taste it! It smells like fresh chocolate and strawberries, feels relaxing and detoxing at the same time! You can buy it at Walmart, KMart, Target and most grocery stores.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
How long do you typically leave a face mask on? I've never tried one before
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if it works for oily skin???
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
I've seen these quite a few times on youtube and I'm curious to try it out. I do have really sensitive acne prone skin. Feedback?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how is this?and where can i find this?
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
How does this hold up for people with sensitive skin? Rashes? redness? And does it leave your skin soft?