Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal & Sea Salt Sheet Mask uploaded by Shelby j.Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal & Sea Salt Sheet Mask uploaded by Autumn b.Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal & Sea Salt Sheet Mask uploaded by Keliana K.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

deep cleans, tones + clears pores Clear Skin, Clear ConscienceAt Freeman Beauty, we believe in loving your body naturally. We are proud to be free of harsh chemicals and are committed to being cruelty free.

CERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, SOLUM FULLONUM*(VOLCANIC ASH DERIVATIVE), MUSA SAPIENTUM (BANANA) FRUIT EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, PSIDIUM GUAJAVA FRUIT EXTRACT, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MARANTA ARUNDINACEA ROOT EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA EXTRACT, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, ALEURIT MOLUCCANA EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, BENZYL BENZOATE, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499).

Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
Love this mask, leave on for about 15-20 mins! It’s very effective it’s very cooling to the skin, love how it’s so easy to unfold when you take it out of the package stays on your face. When i take the mask off i usually rub the product into my skin. It’s just amazing. And so cheap.
Autumn b.
United States
It was so cool and refreshing! Easy to unfold, leave on for 15-20 minutes while catching up on housework or just lounging around. I use mine when i wake up or before bed depending on how i wake up! Absolutely love and will be purchasing again!
Jay 💖.
I've tried this mask a time or two,and while it's okay,it's not my favorite. It is very detoxifying,but I found it to be the tiniest bit drying on my skin. That being said,I did try it during the fall,so perhaps I should give it another shot in the warmer months. I give this a 5.7/10.
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this sheet mask ! It’s very detoxifying and it helps to nourish my skin , and removes impurities. Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal & Sea Salt Sheet Mask
Haley J.
This is probably the best working face mask I’ve tried ! My skin feels so clean! I usually have oily skin but this leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh!
Kemmly👑 M.
Cambridge
I used this product twice a month and every time I use my skin looks and feels amazing. My face glows and I get so many compliments on how good I look
Kamille C.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mask! It makes my face feel super clean and hydrated when I take it off, and is even good to use with sensitive skin.
Alicia L.
Willmar
I really liked this product. You can heard bubbles and see it foam up. That's what you want from a detox mask.
This product helps so much and always enjoy using it and how it makes my skin feeling good
Shalom S.
I love this sheet masks. A difference from other sheet masks this not made my skin feel sticky.
Me encanto esta mascarilla. A diferencia de otras que he probado la sensación pegajosa en la piel fue menos con este producto.