Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask

by Freeman

#7 in Homeopathic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask!
Glen Allen, VA
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Kelly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I knew this was a mistake the minute I put it on my face... I tried squeezing this out of the packet but nothing was coming out so I stuck my hand in there. This stuff literally feels like Elmers glue! Going against my gut, I decided to smear this stuff on my face. Application wasn’t so good. There was barely enough in there to cover my face, probably because most of it stuck to the sides of the packet. Anyway, once it was on I waited the recommended 10-15 minutes. My face got super tight which is to be expected from a peel-off mask. Then it was time to peel it off. I WARN YOU NOW! DO NOT PUT THIS STUFF ANYWHERE EVEN REMOTELY NEAR YOUR EYES, HAIRLINE, OR EYEBROWS. This stuff will rip any peach fuzz straight off your face. Since the removal process was so eye-wateringly painful, I thought for sure my pores would be eradicated of all signs of dirt and oil. But I was wrong. My blackheads still sat there staring back at me. I DO NOT recommend this mask unless you have the desire to wax all the hair off your face- then this product is for you!
Youngstown , OH
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wanted to like this mask packet If you buy the tube of it, it's perfect. This particular one didn't even have enough to do one application, it was clumpy and hard to spread on like chunky glue, it tingled and burned the first few seconds I put it on. It does have a very pretty pink iridescent color though. I will buy the tube of it next time. I still look forward to future releases from Freeman, this one packet just wasn't for me.
Science Hill, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
The packaging and initial look of the mask are super cute, and it’s at a great price. I bought mine for $1.50 at Walmart. I only used this one time. The smell of alcohol was so overwhelming while I applied it, but it wore off as it dried. The two main ingredients are water and alcohol. It didn’t dry my skin out, which I thought was great. However, taking the mask off is a chore. I expect peel off masks to tug on my skin a little, but this was on another level. My whole face was red after I peeled it off just because it pulled so much. Overall, it was an okay mask, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
I have mixed reviews on this product! I bought the amethyst one because it was specifically for dry skin and my skin has been quite dry and flakey lately. The color of the mask was fun and it smelled quite nice, it dried evenly and peeled off super easily. But the after effects weren't that promising. As soon as I peeled the mask off I noticed I still had flaking skin around my forehead. It didn't do much for hydrating my skin, although it does feel quite softer. I actually like the gummy bear sugar mask a lot better for dry skin.
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first glance this looks like a regular sheet mask. To my surprise the inside contains a type of goo that needs to be slathered on the face. This should definitely be in a tube or a jar. And there needs to be more of it. It took two packets to cover my face. I did a bit of multi masking using this and Freeman Cosmic Holographic Peel Off Face Mask. My face looked and felt more brighter and awake but I feel that happens with all masks. Will probably try again just to make sure but as of right now, it’s a no.
Waukee, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this in a gift of free samples with a purchase from ulta. The colors are fun, and it was easy enough to apply. It did feel goopy, but I’d expect it to go on thick in order to peel off, and keep the irredescent vibe going. For the price, I think this is a really fun mask to use if you have 15 or so extra minutes at home and want to add some fun self care into your day.
Brooklyn, NY
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Anastasia N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not really a big fan of peel masks, this one looks super fun and glowing on a face. I did feel itchy and burning on my skin after using it, just not sure if that’s okay for every peel-off mask. But definitely not going to buy this again. It might not a good choice for sensitive skin like mine. And it smells a lot of alcohol which I didn’t like at all.
Pleasantville, IA
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Kim G.
Another wonderful Freeman Beauty Mask. This cosmic Holographic Peel-off mask in Luminizing Rose quartz ledt my face feeling soft and replenished. The peel-off was not harsh by any means. The rose scent was not overwhelming (I am not a fan of roses). It was extremely holo when on the face...making it super cute. Would repurchase and recommend.
Rossville, GA
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Rendi B.
[product:freeman,-cosmic-holographic,-luminizing-rose-quartz,-peel-off-facial-mask]. #1 masks. Ever !! Affordable. And love the new stuff they come out with. Peel off masks. Get every imperfection and blackhead. Dirt. Off your face. For a beautiful soft face.
Las Vegas
I love this face mask! Less than $2 and it works well. Doesn't hurt when peeling off! Try not to get near eyes cause it might burn a bit. It does have a fragrance but nothing too bad. The results are incredible! Took off all the access residue, leaving me with a flawless complexion. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?