Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask

by Freeman

#7 in Homeopathic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask!
New Orleans, LA
I really liked these. The colors are fun. They are a little on the pricey side because you truly only get one use - so if you were thinking of sharing a pouch, think again. However! They peel so nicely! It is the first time I've had one peel the whole way off.
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Rozaln P.
I love the look of the product, the pink holographic design is fun. The product itself feels very nice on the skin, and after removal leaves your skin feeling very clear and refreshed. It takes a little while to dry all the way, but well worth the money.
Coarsegold , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask is not one of the best it’s hard to take off and is very sticky . Has a good price but still I would not use again. Also takes a long time to dry not like the other freeman peel off masks . I suggest to get a different freeman mask.
Morgantown , WV
Very affordable at Walmart. About $2, and you get one-2 uses out of it. Leave on for 10-15 mins and peel off easily, it does hurt a bit if you’re sensitive to the pain from it pulling tiny hairs. But it looks so pretty while on.
Clemson
Purchased at: Walmart
Cons: contains alcohol, more "painful" to peel off than other Freeman Masks, though not unbearable....also smells like perfumed alcohol/glue. Is pale iridescent, not Holo! *Also dries very hard/forms wrinkles in the skin type deal. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 3 stars is it DID brighten my complexion, and very few products at this price will contain Pearl and Quartz which are wonderful for the skin. (popular in asian skincare). Would use again but "1-2 a month" type deal because of the alcohol.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked that it didn't cause me to break out after I used it. It is very affordable and you can find them easily. I would have liked it to be even more colorful/holographic but it was still a pretty shimmer. Overall I was satisfied and would try it again.
Spokane, WA
1,073 reviews
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Bobbi I.
Purchased at: ULTA
There wasnt a whole lot in the pouch. I was kind of disappointed but they did say an even layer. The color is a bit odd, a tad off. But I am liking the formula! Wish it was a tad more in the pouch!
Sheboygan
I'm only leaving the review for all of the peel off mask under this one but I love them all they make my skin very soft and do work better than some even more higher end brands of facemasks
Granby, MO
Freeman, Cosmic Holographic, Luminizing Rose Quartz, Peel-Off Facial Mask uploaded by Sam M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a little disappointed it wasn’t as shiny and holographic like I expected. As a face mask though it wouldn’t great! My face was smooth and dewy after peeling this off!
Morley, MI
I wasn’t expecting anything miraculous of this considering the price and that it was a little gimmicky, but I was difficult to say the least. The mask was super thick and gooey which made it difficult to spread it out over my face, even using a flat foundation brush. It burned whenever I first put it on my face and made my eyes water. The places where I was able to spread it out thin enough peeled off fine, but the thicker places just couldn’t. I decided to wash off the places that had been too thick to dry, and even that was a challenge! The packaging was super cute and really reeled me in at first, but hard pass for next time.

Looking for your answer?