Freeman Cleansing Charcoal & Probiotics Sheet Mask uploaded by Gaby T.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Cleansing Charcoal & Probiotics Sheet Mask

Buy on ULTA
Kayla C.
This mask was easy to use and very hydrating. I was a bit disappointed that my skin broke out after using and has continued breaking out for at least a week since my last use. I’m not sure if there’s an ingredient I am allergic to or if this is the point of the mask. The next morning my skin felt like it did any other morning.
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
Improved formular? The other charcoal mask that they had was one with a sugar and was self warming. It enlarged my pores but this one is clay. Very soothing. I apply it when i have a breakout and it dries it out. Great product
Chelsea S.
Pensacola
Freemans hardly ever disappoints... This product just really dried my skin out. It did clear it up some & take away some redness but after using it my skin was super dry for days.
Laura P.
Sterling Hts, MI
The sheets work just fine, other than looking terrifying. But I prefer the topical clay mask of this formula. The clay mask makes my skin feel so much tighter and smoother right away.
e h.
this sheet mask and the actual clay mask are amazing. i love how these are affordable. the clay mask really helped with my acne and it is now a part of my daily routine.
Taylor F.
Manassas
I heard such good things about this mask and when I decided to purchase it, it completely exceeded my expectations! Now, this product is my absolute favorite face mask to use. Anytime my face starts to break out I use this mask and once you take it off the appearance and redness of my acne is significantly reduced!
Gaby T.
N Hollywood, CA
Affordable!!! They’re only $2.99 per sheet and hello, they’re 100% made out of Bamboo!!!
The first sheet mask I’ve found like this. They’re sticky yet not over “gooey.” Try them! I really like them
Brittany R.
I had this in the tube form not sheet mask form. Works okay, I don’t think my skin likes charcoal masks that much I always have a really tight and dry face afterwards.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE Freeman skin care products this one has helped my acne along with my oily t-zone area reduce so much to where I don't always have to use oil blotting sheets.
Rossana W.
Orlando
The best charcoal sheet mask I’ve used to date! Love how my skin felt afterward. It was very gentle (I have extremely sensitive skin) but I had no reactions!