Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsFreeman
Charcoal + Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask, 034 fl oz

Freeman Charcoal + Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask, 0.34 fl oz

by Freeman

Mask, Clay, Cleansing, Charcoal + Probiotics, Beauty Infusions, Envelope 0.34 OZ Serum-infused facial mask. Instantly boost purity. Restores balance. Clears pores. Dermatologist tested. Discover a deep, pure clean. This serum-infused clay mask...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman Charcoal + Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask, 0.34 fl oz!
Danielle D.
Bronx
The mask didn’t do a lot. It just left my skin irritated and red. It hurt a lot to take the mask off and it didn’t even take away my pores or blackheads. I’m very disappointed I expected better.
Melanie M.
This left my skin feeling smooth. Did not dry out my skin and I did not have any breakouts afterwards.
Christina P.
Apollo, PA
Freeman Charcoal + Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask, 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Christina P.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got this on sale at a drugstore near me, so I gave it a try. I love it! It made my skin feel great (combo skin...very oily on t-bone)! I would definitely use this again!!

Looking for your answer?