Freeman Brightening Hibiscus & Vitamin C Overnight Mask uploaded by Megan M.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Brightening Hibiscus & Vitamin C Overnight Mask see more...

Haley H.
Murrayville, GA
I cant say enough good things about this product. I love it so much. I got it at sallys it was only like 7.99. And worth every penny see results in just a few uses. I will keep this product in my beauty routine.
Valerie P.
I like the fact that it’s an overnight mask and I didn’t have to wipe or peel anything off. I bought a sample sized version and it was a great deal. I only used it once but I liked how soft and moisturized my face felt the next day.
Ellie H.
Haddam
This product is an amazing lightweight over-night mask, it does take a while to absorb into your skin but that depends on they type of skin you have, and I even use this as a moisturizer sometimes. fades scars and dark spots really well and leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth.
Mary D.
Findlay, OH
Loved this, the smell isn’t bad, it felt light and fresh on my face, and could see results and my skin felt brighter after using 3-4 times a week for two weeks. I really enjoyed this product overall!
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
This is basically a glorified night cream that makes your skin feel great! When I wake up my skin looks brighter and much more even! I love this mask! You don’t have to wash it off in the am either!
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
This is one of my favorite overnight masks, it works well with my skin, this is my 3rd time buying this mask, it’s a great price for the sizing as well, I purchased it at Sally’s beauty supply
I have noticed some changes on my skin when I started using this. Just a few nights out of the week is very beneficial.
Sarah D.
Starkville, MS
LOVE THIS MASK! I saw a huge difference in my skin in two weeks. It’s a staple of my skin care now.
Pretty F.
Macon
Purchased at: Walmart
Cleared my face up after 3 weeks of use and it makes my face feel really clean and soft and the use
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This was a pleasant surprise that I found at Sally's Beauty Supply while browsing to kill some time. It costs less than 10 dollars for this large tube of brightening overnight mask which uses such a small amount with each use so this will last me forever so excellent value for the cost. I hadn't seen this product before but for the price and target concerns it claims to treat, I had to try it out. It is a clear gel cream texture that applies really well. It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling tachy, sticky or greasy. It also doesn't come off on my pillow and that's been an issue with some overnight masks I've tried before. It has a soft pleasant floral scent that you have to look for. It is light and so subtle and definitely doesn't linger but it's a nice scent that could of been stronger. I use this three times a week for about a month now and i am seeing some improvement but it has taken this long so don't give up on it after a week or two. My skin tone is brighter, not as dull and uneven and it's helped hydrate my skin so I wake not looking fatigued and dry. It is suppose to work on dark spots but I don't have any to confirm that. It's a great inexpensive addition to my skincare routine. I've found some of my favorite products are drugstore finds after i spend so much on high end products so always give something a chance. Also freeman doesn't test on animals and leaves all the known harmfuls out and I praise cruelty free products always. I would buy this again and will if I ever run out. In case others might not be familiar with this like me before I found it. Here's a picture of the back of the tube with a small synosis of product use and direction