Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Andriana K.
Lviv
Fairly good budget scrub with a cool smell.After it the skin is not dry and has no unpleasant odor. Great clears for their money!
dipshika c.
My skin is very sensitive and this product did not irritate my skin at all. This scrub left my face feeling so smooth and clean
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way my skin felt after, but found it a bit sticky...it was inexpensive and a pretty good bang for your buck!
Cheryl W.
Brantford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. Makes the face feel so soft and nourished after peeling it off. I would recommend this product
Zainab K.
It is great,makes your skin so soft,and with mask ,use it twice in week or once ,use the mostrizer after that
valentina o.
Love it soooo much... very moisture and very helpful for my skin 🤗😘😘😘😘 i recomand this product🤗😘
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.