Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #45 in Face Scrubs

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Momina B.
Pakistan
It is far better than many other scrubs which i tried , which includes St.ives Apricot scrub. It was too harsh on my skin and made it red and itchy but Freeman superfruits trans facial scrub was much more gentle and not so harsh, i felt a good change in my skin , a refreshing feeling after using it as it smells of fruits and is perfect for a skin type like mine , comnibation of dry and oily. A must buy !!
Tiara O.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
It was actually not mine but my husband's. I tried on my face twice. The first impression was hmm pleasant smell. After using it, my skin looks brighter but after half an hour my skin became bit dry. But it was not a big deal because I should apply moisturiser anyway. Maybe for some people it would be great for their skin but I think it's not for me.
Shasha D.
Winnipeg, MB
One of my favourite face washes to use in the morning! I don't exfoliate in the morning due to the sensitivity of my skin, so this bead-less facewash is great for my daily morning skincare routine! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without drying out my skin. And leaves my face feeling soft throughout the whole day
Gagan S.
Toronto
Heavenly scented and perfect as a weekly treatment. I love scrubs and polishes because it enhances the rest of your skincare routine as it gets rid of surface dead skin. I also like putting a bit in a small travel container when I'm off on holiday.
salma f.
Ok, I'm a Teenager and I used to get a lot of acne. But ever since I've used this, it's great! I rarely have to put on foundation or anything ever since because it clears my skin. Just a Tip: Don't put to much on or it will dry slowly. :)
red a.
Dissoudre les cellules mortes de la peau qui favorisent le renouvellement cellulaireCombinez 8 des Super Fruits les plus puissantsPour une peau brillante, lisse et nutritivec'est frais
HafsaBbze b.
Merksem
This exfoliant I recommend a lot I use it only once a week but my skin is free of grains I recommend 100 percent is very good now I can lucil my skin as it is thanks to this product
Baraa M.
The product is so amazing♥
I love this product..
It's convenient to my skin..I recommend it to those with mixed skin
But i'm don't know about sensitive skin!!
cup o.
i used this scrub with the sea salt cleaner from the same brand love them for mixed skin but the cleanser not for a daily use as it dry out the skin a bit
Loni T.
Surrey, BC
Love love these and love that there is so many different kinds to choose from for different things. Different color n textures. Just love em
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.