Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Tiara O.
Tiara O.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
It was actually not mine but my husband's. I tried on my face twice. The first impression was hmm pleasant smell. After using it, my skin looks brighter but after half an hour my skin became bit dry. But it was not a big deal because I should apply moisturiser anyway. Maybe for some people it would be great for their skin but I think it's not for me.
red a.
red a.
Dissoudre les cellules mortes de la peau qui favorisent le renouvellement cellulaireCombinez 8 des Super Fruits les plus puissantsPour une peau brillante, lisse et nutritivec'est frais
HafsaBbze b.
HafsaBbze b.
Merksem
This exfoliant I recommend a lot I use it only once a week but my skin is free of grains I recommend 100 percent is very good now I can lucil my skin as it is thanks to this product
cup o.
cup o.
i used this scrub with the sea salt cleaner from the same brand love them for mixed skin but the cleanser not for a daily use as it dry out the skin a bit
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Arnhem
I love this product! It's really cheap and makes my skin feel amazing. I use it about two times a week, and one tube lasts for months. You really get alot of product.
Baraa M.
Baraa M.
The product is so amazing♥
I love this product..
It's convenient to my skin..I recommend it to those with mixed skin
But i'm don't know about sensitive skin!!
Eline B.
Eline B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice scrub that gets rid of any dirt left on my face from wearing makeup all day long. I bought this product at my local drugstore.
Andriana K.
Andriana K.
Lviv
Fairly good budget scrub with a cool smell.After it the skin is not dry and has no unpleasant odor. Great clears for their money!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way my skin felt after, but found it a bit sticky...it was inexpensive and a pretty good bang for your buck!
dipshika c.
dipshika c.
My skin is very sensitive and this product did not irritate my skin at all. This scrub left my face feeling so smooth and clean
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.