Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Parkersburg
This stuff is amazing!!! It went on great which surprised me from the consistency and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Adrian B.
Adrian B.
Really liked this product. It wasn't the best I've ever tried but was close. Would recommend.
Jarlene B.
Jarlene B.
New york
Super good product I just like to add some type of moisturizer afterward so it doesn't leave my face so dry
Jasmina B.
Jasmina B.
El Paso, TX
Loved the refreshing scent and it made my skin feel more nourished. Perfect for the daily face routine wash&go
Patrice M.
Patrice M.
Dallas, TX
This product is one of my go to products for skin care it leaves my face with such a glow . Easy to use and easy to apply . I use this product morning to wake me up and at night to wind me down from a long day at work.
Amruta K.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I have used this a long long time ago and I totally loved it. It wasn't abrasive and had the good ingredients that was great for my sensitive skin. The only drawback is that it smelt like glue. I enjoyed using these and have never been able to find it. I do happen to see the other freeman products not this one. If you happen to see this, definitely give it a try. You can also use it for your body and face. Its a huge tube and it lasts really long.
Momina B.
Momina B.
Pakistan
It is far better than many other scrubs which i tried , which includes St.ives Apricot scrub. It was too harsh on my skin and made it red and itchy but Freeman superfruits trans facial scrub was much more gentle and not so harsh, i felt a good change in my skin , a refreshing feeling after using it as it smells of fruits and is perfect for a skin type like mine , comnibation of dry and oily. A must buy !!
Marry L.
Marry L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the product very muchIt is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feelingAnd I felt the result of magnificence
Shasha D.
Shasha D.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite face washes to use in the morning! I don't exfoliate in the morning due to the sensitivity of my skin, so this bead-less facewash is great for my daily morning skincare routine! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without drying out my skin. And leaves my face feeling soft throughout the whole day
Gagan S.
Gagan S.
Toronto
Heavenly scented and perfect as a weekly treatment. I love scrubs and polishes because it enhances the rest of your skincare routine as it gets rid of surface dead skin. I also like putting a bit in a small travel container when I'm off on holiday.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.