Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Jasmina B.
El Paso, TX
Loved the refreshing scent and it made my skin feel more nourished. Perfect for the daily face routine wash&go
Mary F.
Loved using this, felt refreshed after and it smelt amazing. Would use tho product again and it's affordable
Jennifer B.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good product that made my skin feel clean and refreshed. I would use this product again in the future
Jarlene B.
New york
Super good product I just like to add some type of moisturizer afterward so it doesn't leave my face so dry
Gina P.
North Augusta
Cleansed my face very well, but I felt it was drying.
It had a nice fragrance without being overpowering.
Adrian B.
Really liked this product. It wasn't the best I've ever tried but was close. Would recommend.
Momina B.
Pakistan
It is far better than many other scrubs which i tried , which includes St.ives Apricot scrub. It was too harsh on my skin and made it red and itchy but Freeman superfruits trans facial scrub was much more gentle and not so harsh, i felt a good change in my skin , a refreshing feeling after using it as it smells of fruits and is perfect for a skin type like mine , comnibation of dry and oily. A must buy !!
Marry L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the product very muchIt is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feelingAnd I felt the result of magnificence
Sana B.
This product is worth the money
if you're not wanting to splurge. I've used much more expensive products that
do the same thing. You're going to rinse this mask off feeling fresh, clean,
moisturized, as well as smell AMAZING. Worth the money if in my opinion than
spending big bucks on similiar products that simply serve to relax and
replenish the facial skin.
Hazel B.
Arnhem
I love this product! It's really cheap and makes my skin feel amazing. I use it about two times a week, and one tube lasts for months. You really get alot of product.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.