Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Mandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
have used freeman since forever. its great, inexpensive and works so great. it makes your face feel so clean and fresh
Suraiya S.
Murray
Just loved it!!!
Liked the smell. Very gentle.
Very much affordable. Bought from Walmart . Will certainly recommend.
Maria B.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my face clear every morning and sometimes would go out without makeup! Smelled nice and fresh! I truly recommend
Samantha N.
Jamestown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face masks so much! My face always feels so soft and its so relaxing. Not to mention they smell amazing❤
Patrice M.
Dallas, TX
This product is one of my go to products for skin care it leaves my face with such a glow . Easy to use and easy to apply . I use this product morning to wake me up and at night to wind me down from a long day at work.
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
helps my face immensely. it does not bring dryness and makes my skin shine,  making it look healthy and bright
Ashley D.
Charleston
Makes my face feel amazing. Works well on my skin. It isn't to harsh or overpowering works well on sensitive skin
Grace T.
Belleville
Works great! It gets my skin so soft!  I would definitely  tell a friend about this product. Price is good also.
Jasmina B.
El Paso, TX
Loved the refreshing scent and it made my skin feel more nourished. Perfect for the daily face routine wash&go
Mary F.
Loved using this, felt refreshed after and it smelt amazing. Would use tho product again and it's affordable
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.