Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Charleston
Makes my face feel amazing. Works well on my skin. It isn't to harsh or overpowering works well on sensitive skin
Karena J.
Karena J.
Madera ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very refreshing. However didnt like that it wasnt a peel off mask. It was more of a scrub. The scent was nice though
Senlly J.
Senlly J.
Apo AE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scrub not only is it effective but you can buy it anywhere. I've tried almost every scrub from this brand and it never dissapoints.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eugene
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good product that made my skin feel clean and refreshed. I would use this product again in the future
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so good and your face feels so refreshed after using it! Left my face feeling less oily and not dry. A little bit goes a long way.
Suraiya S.
Suraiya S.
Murray
Just loved it!!!
Liked the smell. Very gentle.
Very much affordable. Bought from Walmart . Will certainly recommend.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Belleville
Works great! It gets my skin so soft!  I would definitely  tell a friend about this product. Price is good also.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Loved using this, felt refreshed after and it smelt amazing. Would use tho product again and it's affordable
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Amherst, OH
I love this because it works and its cheap! Removes dead, dry skin and smells great! Washes off easily and leaves no residue!
Gina P.
Gina P.
North Augusta
Cleansed my face very well, but I felt it was drying.
It had a nice fragrance without being overpowering.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.