Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Eric D.
Eric D.
Amazing and refreshing and wonderful for your face. Washes off well and gives the feeling of freshness .... love love love this product. Thank you
joy c.
joy c.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for a drugstore mask. Cleans pores, tightens pores, and gives a fresh look to your skin. Smells nice and goes on smooth.
Martha S.
Martha S.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best and most affordable skincare for a woman on a budget! The product does the job and doesn't mess with my sensitive skin.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Powell , WY
Really loved this product, it left my face feeling soft healthy and glowing. The smell is great too, and the price is great!
Kamalani C.
Kamalani C.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black sugar mask/scrub is amazing!!! Really helped clear those stubborn blackheads & made my skin feel soft afterwards.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Bellville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells a little chemically, but I love how my skin feels afterward. Tingly and clean, but not tight. Fun stuff!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
have used freeman since forever. its great, inexpensive and works so great. it makes your face feel so clean and fresh
Maria B.
Maria B.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my face clear every morning and sometimes would go out without makeup! Smelled nice and fresh! I truly recommend
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Jamestown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face masks so much! My face always feels so soft and its so relaxing. Not to mention they smell amazing❤
Ana P.
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
helps my face immensely. it does not bring dryness and makes my skin shine,  making it look healthy and bright
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.