Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Desiree B.
Raycity, GA
This product is great it leaves a tingly feel to my skin and it makes it very smooth and soft . And works great for acne skin too.
Katelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face felt clean and smooth immediately after using. The next several days, I received several compliments on my face's glow.
joy c.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for a drugstore mask. Cleans pores, tightens pores, and gives a fresh look to your skin. Smells nice and goes on smooth.
Ashley B.
Powell , WY
Really loved this product, it left my face feeling soft healthy and glowing. The smell is great too, and the price is great!
Amy Y.
Amherst, OH
I love this because it works and its cheap! Removes dead, dry skin and smells great! Washes off easily and leaves no residue!
Martha S.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best and most affordable skincare for a woman on a budget! The product does the job and doesn't mess with my sensitive skin.
Sandra H.
Bellville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells a little chemically, but I love how my skin feels afterward. Tingly and clean, but not tight. Fun stuff!
Kamalani C.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black sugar mask/scrub is amazing!!! Really helped clear those stubborn blackheads & made my skin feel soft afterwards.
Amber Z.
Parkersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!! It went on great which surprised me from the consistency and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Karena J.
Madera ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very refreshing. However didnt like that it wasnt a peel off mask. It was more of a scrub. The scent was nice though
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.