Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #45 in Face Scrubs

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I have used this a long long time ago and I totally loved it. It wasn't abrasive and had the good ingredients that was great for my sensitive skin. The only drawback is that it smelt like glue. I enjoyed using these and have never been able to find it. I do happen to see the other freeman products not this one. If you happen to see this, definitely give it a try. You can also use it for your body and face. Its a huge tube and it lasts really long.
Melody G.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is one of my favorite purchases of 2015. this mask goes on creamy and thick, which feels really soothing. it dries and cracks so you feel your face and get tighter and my skin looks so supple and clean after! I break out a bit after using it first because it draws out impurities but that means it's working!
Mikayla B.
Middletown, OH
Great product refreshing look after mask is done I purchased this at Walmart down the road from me it was a very gentle product for oily skin great packaging
Nita O.
Bronx
This product is very good. It opens my pores and leaves my fave feeling clean. My face does feel a bit dry after but that's okay because I have oily skin.
Gabrielle J.
Bloomington, IN
can be a little harsh but if you're gentle it gets he job done and doesn't leave you too red. i love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel!!!!
Eric D.
Amazing and refreshing and wonderful for your face. Washes off well and gives the feeling of freshness .... love love love this product. Thank you
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Kimberly G.
Las Vegas
I loved this product. It helped my skin a lot I was getting a lot of acne and oily face And this definitely helped me ! This product is awesome!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Leaves your skin feeling so soft. Really great mask and scrub. You can feel how clean it leaves your face and pores, love this product so much!
Senlly J.
Apo AE
Love this scrub not only is it effective but you can buy it anywhere. I've tried almost every scrub from this brand and it never dissapoints.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.