Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Gabrielle J.
Gabrielle J.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
can be a little harsh but if you're gentle it gets he job done and doesn't leave you too red. i love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel!!!!
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
Middletown, OH
Great product refreshing look after mask is done I purchased this at Walmart down the road from me it was a very gentle product for oily skin great packaging
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Las Vegas
I loved this product. It helped my skin a lot I was getting a lot of acne and oily face And this definitely helped me ! This product is awesome!
Steff T.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your skin feeling so soft. Really great mask and scrub. You can feel how clean it leaves your face and pores, love this product so much!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my face feeling fresh and new!! And it's not overly expensive! So fits right into anyone's budget plus they have an unlimited amount of options to choose from!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Smells great! Fast acting and an inexpensive option. Purchased at Harmon's where they have the best selection of masks from this brand.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Raycity, GA
This product is great it leaves a tingly feel to my skin and it makes it very smooth and soft . And works great for acne skin too.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite purchases of 2015. this mask goes on creamy and thick, which feels really soothing. it dries and cracks so you feel your face and get tighter and my skin looks so supple and clean after! I break out a bit after using it first because it draws out impurities but that means it's working!
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face felt clean and smooth immediately after using. The next several days, I received several compliments on my face's glow.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.