Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Mikayla B.
Middletown, OH
Great product refreshing look after mask is done I purchased this at Walmart down the road from me it was a very gentle product for oily skin great packaging
Nita O.
Bronx
This product is very good. It opens my pores and leaves my fave feeling clean. My face does feel a bit dry after but that's okay because I have oily skin.
Gabrielle J.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
can be a little harsh but if you're gentle it gets he job done and doesn't leave you too red. i love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel!!!!
Eric D.
Amazing and refreshing and wonderful for your face. Washes off well and gives the feeling of freshness .... love love love this product. Thank you
Kimberly G.
Las Vegas
I loved this product. It helped my skin a lot I was getting a lot of acne and oily face And this definitely helped me ! This product is awesome!
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your skin feeling so soft. Really great mask and scrub. You can feel how clean it leaves your face and pores, love this product so much!
Senlly J.
Apo AE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scrub not only is it effective but you can buy it anywhere. I've tried almost every scrub from this brand and it never dissapoints.
Sarah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so good and your face feels so refreshed after using it! Left my face feeling less oily and not dry. A little bit goes a long way.
Amanda H.
Smells great! Fast acting and an inexpensive option. Purchased at Harmon's where they have the best selection of masks from this brand.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.