Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Jas C.
Jas C.
West Palm beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is AMAZING. Smells wonderful and leaves skin soft and silky. Would definitely purchase again when I run out. Even my boyfriend loves to use this before bed! Lovely product.
madi :.
madi :.
Pennsylvania
It's great for the price but I don't know if I would but again. I would get another kind but not the one I have. Yes I wish it made my skin less bumpy though.i bought at Walmart.
Ida L.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scrub for the face!!! I love to use this twice a week to give my face that deep cleaning it needs. Smells lovely and feels incredible when applied! Very pleased
Fauna H.
Fauna H.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I thinkthis brand is amazing due to the simple fact the array of products to choose from. Great price point, packaging and results. Also easily accessible
kathy m.
kathy m.
Fall River
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love freeman facial products. i break out very easy, especially when its a new product. so far i havent had any breakouts from the freeman products.
Sanjeda T.
Sanjeda T.
It is very affordable. It gets the job done for oily skin. Not to mention it has a very pleasant scent. The product is under $5 so there is not harm in trying.
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
I really enjoyed using this face mask. It was fun and entertaining to use with friends because of not being able to move your face. It was effective and I would use it again.
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Bainbridge, GA
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel really good afterwards. I usually put it on at night, twice a week and it leaves my skin glowing. I would highly recommend this mask.
Nita O.
Nita O.
Bronx
This product is very good. It opens my pores and leaves my fave feeling clean. My face does feel a bit dry after but that's okay because I have oily skin.
Francisca C.
Francisca C.
Melrose Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Freeman  facial scrub because it helps my skin look smooth and clear my mother and sister also use it my face feels squeaky clean and clear of breakouts
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.