Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #45 in Face Scrubs

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Julie W.
I love this scrub! The scent is wonderful...it makes my face feel clean and polished. It gives a sense of tautness when my skin is dried after using it. Its one of my go-to favorites!
Sanjeda T.
It is very affordable. It gets the job done for oily skin. Not to mention it has a very pleasant scent. The product is under $5 so there is not harm in trying.
madi :.
Pennsylvania
It's great for the price but I don't know if I would but again. I would get another kind but not the one I have. Yes I wish it made my skin less bumpy though.i bought at Walmart.
Kennedy C.
I really enjoyed using this face mask. It was fun and entertaining to use with friends because of not being able to move your face. It was effective and I would use it again.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Great scrub for the face!!! I love to use this twice a week to give my face that deep cleaning it needs. Smells lovely and feels incredible when applied! Very pleased
kathy m.
Fall River
i absolutely love freeman facial products. i break out very easy, especially when its a new product. so far i havent had any breakouts from the freeman products.
Fauna H.
Phoenix
Omg!! I thinkthis brand is amazing due to the simple fact the array of products to choose from. Great price point, packaging and results. Also easily accessible
Kiara S.
Bainbridge, GA
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel really good afterwards. I usually put it on at night, twice a week and it leaves my skin glowing. I would highly recommend this mask.
Francisca C.
Melrose Park, IL
I like Freeman  facial scrub because it helps my skin look smooth and clear my mother and sister also use it my face feels squeaky clean and clear of breakouts
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Keeps my face feeling fresh and new!! And it's not overly expensive! So fits right into anyone's budget plus they have an unlimited amount of options to choose from!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.