Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Louisa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial scrubs and I've always used this brand so I decided to try the scrub. It definitely met my expectations and I ended up loving it. My face felt amazing after using it and I will definitely be buying it again. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for new facial scrubs.
Insh 1.
Insh 1.
 Makes your face feel clean and smooth. I use it in the morning to clean my face. I got mine from Ulta and they have all freeman products. This is my first time purchasing the scrub, but I have used and loved their face masks.
Karyn N.
Karyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans skin and softens, great for both oily and dry skin! It smells great, and works wonders. It's a gentile cleanser that really gets the job done! I've used it many times and would definitely recommend to a friend!
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Raleigh
This face wash makes my skin feel fresh without over drying it. Of of course I still moisturize after. I have very sensitive skin with hyperpigmentation amongst other things but this brightens and evens my complexion
Smurf C.
Smurf C.
Monroe
I LOVEEEEEEE IT YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY IT YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY ENJOY YOUT SOFT SKIN ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE ALWAYS ASKS YOU WHAT DO YOU USE FOR YOUR SKIN TRUST ME ITS THE BOMB YOU WONT REGRET IT AT ALL I PROMISE & YOUR SKIN WILL BE SOFT & FLAWLESS ❤️
Emily M.
Emily M.
Salem oregon
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I bought this facial scrub it was recommended to me by a friend for the cheap price and if you met my friend cheap is 200$ for a scrub but I would say for my first time it met my expectations  certainly well and while there is always room for improvement I think it's worth trying
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lorain, OH
This mask made my skin feel very smooth and hydrated. It didn't over dry my skin and kept the acne at bay. It also got the dirt out of my pores. I have used this mask before and I would buy it again!
Krista N.
Krista N.
Ohio
I started using this product about 4 months ago, and I keep going back to the store to get it. It smells so good, and I feel so clean after using it. I do recommend a moisturizer after though
Billie W.
Billie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love doing face mask with this brand because my face feels so soft afterwards and I will be buying even more. It whole line of face mask and the package of this totally awesome.
Jas C.
Jas C.
West Palm beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is AMAZING. Smells wonderful and leaves skin soft and silky. Would definitely purchase again when I run out. Even my boyfriend loves to use this before bed! Lovely product.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.