Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Drea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go tos for face masks. Definitely a better one for the cheaper price range. It smells great and makes my skin feeling supple and smooth. I love the cooling sensation of this mask. And it definitely feels like my pores are super clean afterwards.
Elise F.
Loved this product! It smelled amazing and left my face feeling so soft. I was a bit hesitant to get it at first because I had not seen many reviews on it but I'm so glad I did! My face is very sensitive and this product manages to not make me break out
McKenzie H.
Athens
Very very good product. I tried their charcoal mask and it was very effective. It cleaned out my pores and left my face feeling fantastic. The packaging is very sleek. Yes I recommend this product. I would buy this again, definitely. Very satisfied.
Morgan W.
Louisa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial scrubs and I've always used this brand so I decided to try the scrub. It definitely met my expectations and I ended up loving it. My face felt amazing after using it and I will definitely be buying it again. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for new facial scrubs.
Insh 1.
 Makes your face feel clean and smooth. I use it in the morning to clean my face. I got mine from Ulta and they have all freeman products. This is my first time purchasing the scrub, but I have used and loved their face masks.
Karyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans skin and softens, great for both oily and dry skin! It smells great, and works wonders. It's a gentile cleanser that really gets the job done! I've used it many times and would definitely recommend to a friend!
Taylor W.
Lorain, OH
This mask made my skin feel very smooth and hydrated. It didn't over dry my skin and kept the acne at bay. It also got the dirt out of my pores. I have used this mask before and I would buy it again!
Krista N.
Ohio
I started using this product about 4 months ago, and I keep going back to the store to get it. It smells so good, and I feel so clean after using it. I do recommend a moisturizer after though
Billie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love doing face mask with this brand because my face feels so soft afterwards and I will be buying even more. It whole line of face mask and the package of this totally awesome.
Jas C.
West Palm beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is AMAZING. Smells wonderful and leaves skin soft and silky. Would definitely purchase again when I run out. Even my boyfriend loves to use this before bed! Lovely product.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.