Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Lauren P.Freeman Beauty SUPERFRUITS TRANS FACIAL SCRUB Size: 6 OZ [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Melody G.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #45 in Face Scrubs

• This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would lo...2 Answers
Andrea A.
Frisco, TX
Sadly for me, this product caused my skin to peel. Maybe it was my fault for using it too often ( 3 days a week) it did leave my acne gone, but I had to deal with the awkward peeling. I am going to try this again, but use it way less often. I of course recommend this to someone with oily skin, but use it once a week and go up from there.
Smurf C.
Monroe
I LOVEEEEEEE IT YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY IT YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY ENJOY YOUT SOFT SKIN ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE ALWAYS ASKS YOU WHAT DO YOU USE FOR YOUR SKIN TRUST ME ITS THE BOMB YOU WONT REGRET IT AT ALL I PROMISE & YOUR SKIN WILL BE SOFT & FLAWLESS ❤️
Allie J.
This product is worth the money if you're not wanting to splurge. I've used much more expensive products that do the same thing. You're going to rinse this mask off feeling fresh, clean, moisturized, as well as smell AMAZING. Worth the few $$ if in my opinion than spending big bucks on similiar products that simply serve to relax and replenish the facial skin.
Emily M.
Salem oregon
When I bought this facial scrub it was recommended to me by a friend for the cheap price and if you met my friend cheap is 200$ for a scrub but I would say for my first time it met my expectations  certainly well and while there is always room for improvement I think it's worth trying
Jaz R.
Winchester, CA
not only does this exfoliate, but i wholeheartedly believe that the superfruits in this product tone my face to fix uneven texture, large pores, and blackheads. ever since i started using this, my blackheads have been nowhere to be seen! highly recommend this affordable product!
Sharee M.
love this product! leaves skin feeling fresh! i use at least twice a week, sometimes once! i purchased from walgreens and it lasts a great while. i have sensitive skin but this is great because its not harsh. overall this is a great product and i've been using for a year now!
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
I absolutely love this stuff, I feel like it not only makes your skin super soft but it cleans it also, it has antioxidants and so many moisturizers in it Aslo, my face always feels so smooth after I do one. I bought mine from Walmart and do one at least once a week
Drea L.
One of my go tos for face masks. Definitely a better one for the cheaper price range. It smells great and makes my skin feeling supple and smooth. I love the cooling sensation of this mask. And it definitely feels like my pores are super clean afterwards.
Brenda🥕🥕 O.
Santa Clarita
Currently have been using this product for about a month and I wish I heard of it earlier! The facial scrub leaves my skin feeling very smooth and clean. This went beyond my expectation. I also really like the smell of the product and would 10/10 recommend.
Mercedes H.
Amazig product! The price was great. Not to expensive! Great sturdy packacing! This product was bought at my local Ulta. It lasts a long time. I was a first time user so i was a little skeptical. I will be repurchasing! This will be my go to facial scrub!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This product sounds intriguing - has any one tried it? I would love a little transforming.