BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Meg T.
Gretna
Ok, not great. Price was good. Packaging adequate. This was my first purchase of this product. I am always looking for items that are easy to add in to the anit-aging arsenal. Unfortunately I just didn't really see any results at all. Too bad.
Lizett M.
Edinburg, TX
Awesome..
This feels really great when you put it on you can feel it tightening, it feels great. Its very gel like and feels thick when putting on. Afterwards my skin does feel more open more fresh :) But you have to be fast when putting on cause it drys fast and it'll dry on you before your done with putting it on the other side of your face.
Erica L.
Brightens up my skin tone and feels  tighter after just one use!! I would definitely recommend this wonderful product to my friends. The best product for a excellent price. It was very gentle for my sensitive skin. The smell is delicious and could use more strawberries scent.
Courtney A.
Ashford, AL
I really love this product! It has defintely helped my skin. And yes it did meet the expectatins i was expecting. It wasnt as prices as you would think. And i bought iit at walmart and at walgreens :) yes i would recommed it to my friends and family
Loveeeee itttt😍 make my face super clean and clear & The packaging is very niceee. Should totally try it and it’s very effective ,won’t be disappointed, and the price iss worth it so very great value and will totally buy again ,
Salma H.
Freeman makes the most awesome products, of which this is one. It exfoliates and refreshes without drying. If your skin is delicate or sensitive, I wouldn't recommend more than once-a -week use.
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
Amazing! When I peel the mask off my face does not burn and feels amazingly soft to the touch and not to mention smells AMAZING! 10/10 recommendation to anyone and everyone!
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
AWESOME LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS MOISTURIZING SOOTHING DOESN'T DRY OUT THE SKIN BUT KEEPS IT SOFT AND HEALTHY LOOKING.NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL AND WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS A HIGH END PRODUCT.
Keilyn L.
Raleigh
This stuff is really great for your skin and helps to make my face feel super clean and nice. It doesn't dry out my skin or hurt it, and I highly recommend it.
👸Darling R.
San pedro
I havent try it but one of my friends say it so good so i really Wanna try it and see if this Works for me i hope it work cause it looks so good
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
How to use this product properly in daily basis???
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
Test360 and the free state of affairs is a new one for me too??? Kose Clearturn Oared Crea Essence (Astaxanthin) 200mL