Skin CareFacial SkincareFreeman Beauty
POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB

Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB

Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask - Charcoal & Black Sugar Dual-Action Purifying Mask & Smoothing Exfoliant. Pollution...debris...it's a wonder skin can breathe! This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.(0.5 oz.) - Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Does this product dry out your face?
A usted le gusta esta mascaría?
How well this mask work? How many times in a week I can use it?
Start your review of Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB!
Maria V.
This face mask is wonderful. I use it about 2 times a week. I use it two ways, either by following the instructions for use on the back, which is wearing it as a mask for 15 minutes, then rubbing it in with some warm water for a full 2 minutes, then washing off. Or I use a little bit in the shower as just a face wash, where instead of letting it sit for 15 minutes, I just scrub my face with it for 2 minutes and rinse off (which I feel works just a swell because the hot, steamy water opens up my pores). After only a few uses, my pores appear smaller and my skin is SO SMOOTH. It removes ALL the dead, dry & flaky skin from my face and my skin looks & feels brighter. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. If you have sensitive skin and are worried about that when looking to buy this, I would say it's worth a try. I purchased this because I often use the avocado mask they make, and that's great for rejuvenating my skin but not for reducing/cleaning out my pores. I love this mask and definitely plan to buy more when I run out. And the price is fantastic in my opinion. ***The one negative comment I have about this product is that it can be hard to apply, because as soon as I rub it on, it starts to clump in one spot, or I try to smooth it out, and it wipes away from the spot I'm trying to cover, which results in me using more of the product to get my face covered. I will probably end up buying this more often than other face masks because I have to use more of it at a time. Once you get used to applying however, it does get easier.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by MANDY K.
One of my favorites from Freeman. This is an exfoliating mask with charcoal to clarify pores. It comes in a plastic squeeze tube with flip cap for convenience. This comes out in a black color and has a nice fragrance to it. The black sugar is the mechanical exfoliant in this, so the formula has a very course texture. Some mechanical exfoliants can be a bit rough for my skin that leans towards sensitive. I was a little wary of this so when I applied I did so gently and used circular motions to begin polishing skin. Surprisingly, this was more gentle than I expected. The course texture does make it a little difficult to work with cleanly. I found the sugar to start clumping part way through and falling from my face. I don't know that I would use this more than three times a week, but it was effective in removing dead skin and giving my pores a more refined appearance. For the price of about $4-$5 dollars depending where you get it, it's definitely a good deal for those looking for budget friendly skincare.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I heard about this from a friend! I thought it was just another face wash, I was wrong! I got the mask that comes in the bottle. At first, it seems weird because it doesn't apply to skin smoothly, it is a bit chunky, rough and "sandy" but just put it on skin the best you can! Let it sit for around 7 minutes, I usually do this before the shower! (Or I leave it on overnight) then in the shower, I gently scrub my face with my fingertips, moving around the charcoal mask. Very gently! Then I run my face under water, and get the last bits off softly with a wash cloth and warm water. This leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and smooth! It helps with breakouts, redness and dryness! I'm so glad I tried this and will continue to buy it! It keeps my skin glowing! It feels amazing! Try it!! It's so affordable, too!
Valeria M.
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Valeria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mask so much, I really thing this has a detox effect, since I’ve been using it my blackheads and dark spots have decrease, and my skin looks much more soft and clean, I definitely buy it again. I only use once a week maybe a few time twice, and the product lasts a long time. And also I think this is a good choice for a relaxing time that we all need, maybe the “skin care Sunday routine”
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Naturally purifying activated charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Black sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.
Favi R.
La Quinta, CA
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Favi R.
Highly Recommended all this mask. They are affordable and great for all skin types. My favorite one at this time is cooling gel mask: 🍉 and aloe Vera.
Shania Y.
Grand Jct, CO
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Shania Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been looking for affordable masks that work really well. I’ve discovered this brand and I have to say I’m in love! Not only are these masks affordable but you get a ton product. This charcoal mask really detoxes my skin and I love how it heats up when you start massaging the sugar into the skin. It does an amazing job at exfoliating and my skin is always way smoother after using it! I highly recommend this product and I can’t wait to try more of their masks!
Ashley A.
Coaldale
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Ashley A.
I collect face masks! Now that we have to be home 24/7 I find myself doing these more and more ! I’m obsessed with this brand and how my face feels and looks when I’m done ! An amazing product with an amazing result with amazing price ! Love ! 😍
Janice A.
Ridgewood, NY
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Janice A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
As soon as I put this on my face, I can feel it getting warm. I’m not sure if that’s good or not but I just started using it so I hope to see a difference soon with this product! But it’s very easy to use, you just have to put some on your face, leave for 5 minutes then exfoliate it with warm water and rinse! [product:freeman-charcoal-&-black-sugar-facial-polishing-mask-gezichtsmasker]
Rachel A.
Charlotte, NC
Freeman Beauty POLISHING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR GEL MASK + SCRUB uploaded by Rachel A.
Purchased at: Target
First thoughts are that it feels incredibly warm when applying to my face, almost as if the motion of spreading it on my skin activates some sort of heat technology. It was a weird but soothing feeling. Second thought was that it smells AMAZING. While it was on my skin I just kept getting whiffs of its deliciously sweet scent and I loved it. I also love that it is a mask and scrub. It was so soothing and I would definitely purchase this again!

330 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...