Freeman Beauty Infusion Pomegranate & Peptides Sheet Mask.84 uploaded by Isabel T.Freeman Beauty Infusion Pomegranate & Peptides Sheet Mask.84 uploaded by Karen S.Freeman Beauty Infusion Pomegranate & Peptides Sheet Mask.84 uploaded by Megan W.

BY NONE

Freeman Beauty Infusion Pomegranate & Peptides Sheet Mask.84 see more...

Isabel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
t has a light fruity scent that kind of leans on the perfumy side. The smell was overwhelming when I took it out the bag but it isn't too bad once you get used to it. There was also very little essence left over in the packaging. The fit was very awkward, it lacked coverage for my nose and there was too much for my forehead. It adhered fine too. I feel like my skin tone does look a bit more even and I like that it wasn't very sticky. When I took it off after 20 minutes it did leave my face still very moist with essence that I had to pat in. I feel like this was better than average and even though the scent was strong it was a pleasant aroma that made me feel like I was relaxing at a spa. I'd repurchase this!
Sabrina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually purchased the peel off version today at Sallys Beauty Supply. This is my first time purchasing this mask. But have used Freeman products in the past. I'm super excited to continue using these!
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sheet masks were a great find at Walmart! These masks fitted and adhered well on my face and felt very hydrating. They also didn’t make me break out! The best thing about these masks is that after the serum has dried down/set on your face, your face doesn’t feel tight! When the serum does dry down feeling tight, I am highly suspicious that there aren’t the best ingredients in that serum, and ultimately that the mask is cheap in quality. Just because it’s affordable in price doesn’t mean the quality should be cheap! I liked both of these masks, however I didn’t really notice a difference between them.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my first time using this mask and I quite enjoyed it. I really liked the smell and how moist it felt in my skin. My skin felt really nice after I took it off too, not sticky at all. It left my skin feeling very refreshed. The only thing I don’t like is how big the mask is, I had a hard time keeping it lined up in my face properly.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this mask. Tried it for the first time tonight. The sheet is very thick, doesn't feel too delicate. I don't like it quite as much as the Garnier Moisture Bomb masks, but it is still quite good. I've always been pleased with Freeman Beauty products, and this was no exception.
Bethany K.
Warman, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are seriously amazing. They are so affordable and keep my skin hydrated and smooth. Hey contain no ingredients that will break me out so I can feel confident that these masks are good for my skin.