BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Energize your beauty routine instantly with a serum-infused sheet mask, boosted with Peptides that help plump and incrase skin's resiliency. Features a powerhouse blend of antioxidants with Pomegranate that tones and reveals radiant, glowing skin. Perfect for all skin types.

To Use:

Cleanse skin and remove makeup. Take the mask out of the package, carefully unfold and place the sheet on the face, keeping the eyes and the mouth free. Smooth and arrange mask to ensure the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin are covered. Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes and remove the mask. Let the skin absorb and receive maximum benefits from the excess serum by patting it into the skin. No need to rinse. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Caution:

Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-32, Trehalose, Methyl Gluceth-20, Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, C13 - 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sclerotium Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Protein, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acethyl Hexapeptide - 8, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin,m Orchid Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Dipeptide Diaminoutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Octapeptide-7, SH-Decapeptide-7, SH-Octapeptide-4, SH-Oligopeptide-9, Caprylyl Clycol, Adenosine, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene.

Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
this honestly the first time I've ever tried a face sheet. My first impression on this product was how good the mask actually smell. It is easy to apply on the face and it sticks well. I left it on for 20 mins and i still had plenty of product left on my skin. I do want to mention that after a couple of minutes of removing the mask my skin did get a littlel bit dry and tight. Would try again.
Kelly H.
Corona
Freeman masks are my go to without breaking the bank, so I was so excited to see sheetmasks at the display in RiteAid. The first thing I noticed upon using it is the scent of this mask. It's super fruity and very strong, makes me worry about my skin being too sensitive for it. That said, the fit of the mask is fantastic, near perfect for my face (first mask to entirely it my long nose!), and my skin looked very glow-y and fresh, which is perfect before makeup.
Isabel T.
t has a light fruity scent that kind of leans on the perfumy side. The smell was overwhelming when I took it out the bag but it isn't too bad once you get used to it. There was also very little essence left over in the packaging. The fit was very awkward, it lacked coverage for my nose and there was too much for my forehead. It adhered fine too. I feel like my skin tone does look a bit more even and I like that it wasn't very sticky. When I took it off after 20 minutes it did leave my face still very moist with essence that I had to pat in. I feel like this was better than average and even though the scent was strong it was a pleasant aroma that made me feel like I was relaxing at a spa. I'd repurchase this!
Sabrina B.
I actually purchased the peel off version today at Sallys Beauty Supply. This is my first time purchasing this mask. But have used Freeman products in the past. I'm super excited to continue using these!
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
These sheet masks were a great find at Walmart! These masks fitted and adhered well on my face and felt very hydrating. They also didn’t make me break out! The best thing about these masks is that after the serum has dried down/set on your face, your face doesn’t feel tight! When the serum does dry down feeling tight, I am highly suspicious that there aren’t the best ingredients in that serum, and ultimately that the mask is cheap in quality. Just because it’s affordable in price doesn’t mean the quality should be cheap! I liked both of these masks, however I didn’t really notice a difference between them.
Melissa P.
I really liked this face mask because of the packaging, the way my face felt during and after the product. It also smelt so good! The only downfall was it was too big for my face! This tends to happen with most face masks but this one in particular was very big on my face.
Mag G.
Placentia, NL
I don’t usually use masks but this one has got me hooked!

I did it before bed and my skin felt amazing when I woke up the next morning.
I am definitely going to go back to the drugstore and buy a few more.
Megan W.
This my first time using this mask and I quite enjoyed it. I really liked the smell and how moist it felt in my skin. My skin felt really nice after I took it off too, not sticky at all. It left my skin feeling very refreshed. The only thing I don’t like is how big the mask is, I had a hard time keeping it lined up in my face properly.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
I really liked this mask. Tried it for the first time tonight. The sheet is very thick, doesn't feel too delicate. I don't like it quite as much as the Garnier Moisture Bomb masks, but it is still quite good. I've always been pleased with Freeman Beauty products, and this was no exception.
Bethany K.
Warman, SK
These masks are seriously amazing. They are so affordable and keep my skin hydrated and smooth. Hey contain no ingredients that will break me out so I can feel confident that these masks are good for my skin.