Freeman Beauty Infusion Pomegranate & Peptides Peel-off Mask uploaded by De Anna P.Freeman Beauty Infusion Pomegranate & Peptides Peel-off Mask uploaded by Samantha M.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Energize your beauty routine instantly with a serum-infused peel-off gel mask, boosted with Peptides that help plump and increase skin's resiliency. Freeman Beauty Infusion Revitalizing Pomegranate & Peptides Peel-Off Mask features a powerhouse blend of antioxidants with Pomegranate that tones and reveals radiant, glowing skin. Perfect for all skin types.

• Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and mineral oil
  • Increases resiliency & refines pores
  • Instantly boosts skin's radiance
  • NOT tested on animals
  • Dermatologist-Tested

Jessica P.
Citrus Heights
This product smells amazing and make my skin feel great. It was very plump and awake looking. Great mask for before makeup. Very gentle formula so it’s great for sensitive skin. I plan on buying a full size bottle soon. Would suggest for all skin types
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
Products took a lot longer than normal to dry, other than that it worked well. I have the squeeze container and will continue to use it. It was given as a gift, I don’t think I would buy this one.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I enjoyed using this mask. It smells lovely and is easy to use. I got it from a monthly box last month. It is easy to apply and peel off and left my face fresh and dewy. I didn’t see any dramatic radiance effects tho.
Niche m.
This is a very hydrating face mask (great fro dry skin). I am a repeat user and been using this stuff for months. This face mask is really cheap. The packaging some times causes the mask to dry up, but I would recommend this to everyone.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this because I am trying to take better care of my skin. I always have breakouts and I purchased a couple of different masks in hopes to tighten and get clearer skin!
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
LOVE. I bought this at Christmas Tree Shop. I was hesitant on it because my skin is sensitive but I bought the little pack first to try it, I'll definitely be getting the big bottle! It smells amazing and extremely easy to put on. I usually hate peel off masks because they are very sticky but this one isn't to bad and glides right on! PLUS only $2.99 for a facial?! I'll take it!!
Jasmine K.
I love the smell of the mask. Skin feels smooth and hydrated aft wards. Didn’t make skin irritated after use.
Deyana A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really did not enjoy this mask at all. Application was a tad difficult because it was so sticky, but I figured it was because it would unclog my pores. Unfortunately, the mask dried in a super sheer layer, and taking it off was near impossible. I had fragments of peel off mask in my hair the next few days. I also didn’t feel much improvement in my skin. I gave this mask another shot but it still didn’t work for me.