Freeman Beauty Infusion Manuka Honey Collagen Hydrating Cream Mask uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Freeman Beauty Infusion Manuka Honey Collagen Hydrating Cream Mask uploaded by Leigh F.Freeman Beauty Infusion Manuka Honey Collagen Hydrating Cream Mask uploaded by Nik M.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Indulge in instant hydration with this serum-infused cream mask, boosted with Collagen for next level firmness. Manuka Honey softens while skin-plumping Collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness. Perfect for normal to dry skin.

To Use:

Apply to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Water, Dimethicone, Glcerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum ParkII (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Manuka Honey, Vegetable Collagen, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Carbomer, Glyceryl Sterate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Chilorphenesin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Linalool, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Holy moly, this mask is AMAZING. I got a sample pot of this recently on a whim from the drugstore. I tried it out the first night by following the instructions and rinsing it off after about 15 minutes. I've since found you definitely don't need to do that. It's not going to clog your pores and it will dry down most of the way so you can go to sleep in it. It will not get on your pillow and it will not need to be washed off in the morning. This mask is super comparable to the Origins Overnight moisture mask in the green tube and very very similar to the Clarin's firming mask in the purple tub. I realize the Clarin's mask is a firming mask - I promise this mask does the same thing but for only $10 as opposed to $75 for Clarin's or $30 for Origins. I. LOVE. THIS. MASK.
Autumn H.
I bought this mask in a pinch because it said it had Manuka honey in it (which has soothing and healing properties). I had a disaster of a blemish and was taking family pictures the following day and was hoping this would maybe, by some miracle, help reduce in size or severity. I applied and removed the mask as directed then went to bed. When I woke up, the blemish was barely noticeable!! I have since used this multiple times and it never disappoints! Will be repurchasing for sure!
Colleen S.
Tamarac
My favorite mask!! Pulls my face tighter and a lot of moisture! I would use it at night time and when I would wake up my wrinkles appeared smaller and less defined! Also it helped heal my acne on my face with antibacterial properties
Sara B.
SYKESVILLE
It definitely has a lot moisturizer qualities, my skin feels softer and looks a little brighter in the morning  It does burn a little going on, but it's not terribly uncomfortable
Madison L.
I am definitely in love with this brand and this mask!! Indulge in instant hydration with this serum infused cream mask boosted with collagen for next level firmness. Manuka honey softens while skin plumping collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness. This mask is perfect for normal to dry skin. I highly recommend checking it out!
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
It does seem to moisturizer my skin, it smells great and there's plenty of product. However sometimes it stings my skin. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's my exfoliating routine? You also can't really see the mask when on, so I think that's weird.
Maddie C.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I like how soft my skin felt after I used it. The smell was nice, and the price was pretty good for the amount I got. It was gentle on my skin.
Jenny F.
I liked this mask. It went on thick. After letting sit for awhile I just rinsed off. It definitely made my skin softer and smoother.
Jenna T.
St, AB
This product is awesome. I live in Alberta where the weather is quite dry and I use this once a week to boost my skins moisture. What's great about it is that you can also use it as an overnight mask!
Sosa M.
Amman
It's my sweet favorites mask for my skin ...give fair beautiful pure skin and nutrition my skin very very well ...get a beautiful moisturizing and luminous skin like baby skin put this product and enjoy with your happy healthy skin ..It's amazing for my combination skin I feel very good after using this mask ..It's terrible for sensitive skin too
Mandy E.
Where do you buy it? Is it at Walmart?