Freeman Beauty Infusion Manuka Honey Collagen Hydrating Cream Mask uploaded by Nik M.Freeman Beauty Infusion Manuka Honey Collagen Hydrating Cream Mask uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Indulge in instant hydration with this serum-infused cream mask, boosted with Collagen for next level firmness. Manuka Honey softens while skin-plumping Collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness. Perfect for normal to dry skin.

To Use:

Apply to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Water, Dimethicone, Glcerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum ParkII (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Manuka Honey, Vegetable Collagen, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Carbomer, Glyceryl Sterate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Chilorphenesin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Linalool, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on Harmon ...
Nik M.
Roseville
It does seem to moisturizer my skin, it smells great and there's plenty of product. However sometimes it stings my skin. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's my exfoliating routine? You also can't really see the mask when on, so I think that's weird.
Sara B.
SYKESVILLE
It definitely has a lot moisturizer qualities, my skin feels softer and looks a little brighter in the morning  It does burn a little going on, but it's not terribly uncomfortable
Autumn H.
I bought this mask in a pinch because it said it had Manuka honey in it (which has soothing and healing properties). I had a disaster of a blemish and was taking family pictures the following day and was hoping this would maybe, by some miracle, help reduce in size or severity. I applied and removed the mask as directed then went to bed. When I woke up, the blemish was barely noticeable!! I have since used this multiple times and it never disappoints! Will be repurchasing for sure!
Madison L.
I am definitely in love with this brand and this mask!! Indulge in instant hydration with this serum infused cream mask boosted with collagen for next level firmness. Manuka honey softens while skin plumping collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness. This mask is perfect for normal to dry skin. I highly recommend checking it out!
Colleen S.
Tamarac
My favorite mask!! Pulls my face tighter and a lot of moisture! I would use it at night time and when I would wake up my wrinkles appeared smaller and less defined! Also it helped heal my acne on my face with antibacterial properties
Maddie C.
New Wilmington , PA
I like how soft my skin felt after I used it. The smell was nice, and the price was pretty good for the amount I got. It was gentle on my skin.
Jenny F.
I liked this mask. It went on thick. After letting sit for awhile I just rinsed off. It definitely made my skin softer and smoother.
Sosa M.
Amman
It's my sweet favorites mask for my skin ...give fair beautiful pure skin and nutrition my skin very very well ...get a beautiful moisturizing and luminous skin like baby skin put this product and enjoy with your happy healthy skin ..It's amazing for my combination skin I feel very good after using this mask ..It's terrible for sensitive skin too
Aziza S.
I didn't try it before but it looks good 😘❤honey is very good for the skin so i want to try it to get a beautiful moisturizing and luminous skin like a baby 👼👶hhh
Šâ Ř.
That is wonderful . I recommend tis mask for everyone , it cleans the skin , and moisturize it and leaves your face clean and glowy
Mandy E.
Where do you buy it? Is it at Walmart?