Skin CareFacial SkincareFreeman Beauty
HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK

Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK

Glacier Water + Pink Peony, Softens For Glowing Skin, For All Skin Types, Gel Cream Mask, Instantly Calms

6 Pieces -; Glacier Water + Pink Peony,; Softens For Glowing Skin,; For All Skin Types,; Gel Cream Mask,

Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK Would you recommend using this product for hydration.? Does it work well.?
Does this product hydrate your skin really good ?
Iss this good for like dry skins and what exactly does it do ?
Start your review of Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK!
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Lauren B.
5 STARS! DING DONG! I got 5 uses out of this little sample, I was amazed I thought it was going to run out after the first use. This face mask is absolutely insane, I really thought I liked exclusively clay masks but this mask proved me wrong! It’s so jelly like and smooth and glides right into the skin, my skin has never been more refreshed! Look out though because if you get it in your eyes it will burn/sting.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this face mask! It's very lovely! The smell is great. Very clean smell but not over bearing. My favorite part is the texture! I love gel creams and this one just feels so good! It feels very hydrating and refreshing immediately after application! You can leave it on or you can wash it off. I usually leave it on because it absorbs quickly. This is a really great facial mask and I definitely recommend it!
Hayphin S.
Logan, OH
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Hayphin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
After a stressful day I love to put on a face mask and just relax. This gel mask makes my skin feel so good afterwards, it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The smell is not overwhelming at all actually it is kinda calming. Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m usually a fan of Freeman masks and unfortunately this one was a miss. I applied this mask after doing a regular facial peel that I do weekly and have never had any issues with. I left it on for 15 minutes and then washed it off. Initially I marveled over how soft and smooth my skin felt! Truly it felt really nice and had thought wow I love this product, but then an hour later I get up and look in the mirror and noticed that I have a handful of new pimples that have come right to the surface. I am acne prone so I typically go for lighter moisturizers as heavy ones can break me out. I also don’t really feel like I need that hydrating products in general. I don’t have dry skin and my skin doesn’t respond too well to super nourishing products. This one claimed to be a gel consistency which I’ve pretty much always found to work best for me so I didn’t really think there’d be any issue, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. It really is very lightweight and almost watery so I’m not sure why my skin reacted the way it did, could be due to the large amount of fragrance in it. If you have acne prone skin be wary of this one. When trying it out for the first time definitely don’t leave it on overnight, really glad I didn’t do that
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Nicole E.
I received this as part of winnings from a challenge. I like Freeman's because it is not pricey and this particular mask doesn't contain fragrance. Made my skin feel soft and not red or irritated. I would definitely consider purchasing this.
Madalin G.
Glencoe, AL
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Madalin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask is great when not used as directed. If you slather on a lot of the product it will cause your face to burn but if you use a small amount it works really well. The consistency and ingredients are similar to the neutrogena hydro boost gel cream. Would recommend as a much cheaper alternative.
Skincare R.
EastCoast
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Skincare R.
I love finding products that are very reasonable when it comes to price and actually feels like a refreshing & nourishing mask. I like to put this in my “mask mini fridge” for a bit before I apply because the instant soothing effect is on another level. This can also be used as a moisturizer though which I have found myself doing more than I thought I would and it actually smells nice without a strong synthetic fragrance. There was no greasy or oily after-feel which was nice. I didn’t have any negative reactions, but, I have used a lot of products over the years and acclimated my skin over time so just remember to spot test to be safe,. For the price I think it is very well worth it and the brand overall makes some nice affordable products. Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK
Maria P.
Bryan, TX
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this product. I use it every time I do my makeup since you can leave it on. I even have a tiny one in my purse.
Claudia T.
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Claudia T.
Love love love this stuff. Its It's super affordable around 5 dollars at most stores. Its gentle gel, ive used it several days in a row with no irritation.
Evin G.
Freeman Beauty HYDRATING GLACIER WATER + PINK PEONY GEL CREAM MASK uploaded by Evin G.
I love this product and always recommend to friends! It gives your skin an amazing glow and is so hydrating.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Briseida L.
il y a 6 mois
Jordan B. il y a 3 mois
I would say yes it's great for hydration, but if you're unsure get a small packet of it first to try our instead of a whole tube.