BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Erica L.
Brightens up my skin tone and feels  tighter after just one use!! I would definitely recommend this wonderful product to my friends. The best product for a excellent price. It was very gentle for my sensitive skin. The smell is delicious and could use more strawberries scent.
Courtney A.
Ashford, AL
I really love this product! It has defintely helped my skin. And yes it did meet the expectatins i was expecting. It wasnt as prices as you would think. And i bought iit at walmart and at walgreens :) yes i would recommed it to my friends and family
Meg T.
Gretna
Ok, not great. Price was good. Packaging adequate. This was my first purchase of this product. I am always looking for items that are easy to add in to the anit-aging arsenal. Unfortunately I just didn't really see any results at all. Too bad.
« ح.
Fort Lauderdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it so much the best Love amazing product I wouldn't change anything about it and meet all my expectations it was great packaging came in wonderful condition I am a repeat user right here LOL no packaging was amazing once again I don't really think I would change anything about it love you
Loveeeee itttt😍 make my face super clean and clear & The packaging is very niceee. Should totally try it and it’s very effective ,won’t be disappointed, and the price iss worth it so very great value and will totally buy again ,
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! When I peel the mask off my face does not burn and feels amazingly soft to the touch and not to mention smells AMAZING! 10/10 recommendation to anyone and everyone!
Lizett M.
Edinburg, TX
Awesome..
This feels really great when you put it on you can feel it tightening, it feels great. Its very gel like and feels thick when putting on. Afterwards my skin does feel more open more fresh :) But you have to be fast when putting on cause it drys fast and it'll dry on you before your done with putting it on the other side of your face.
Salma H.
Freeman makes the most awesome products, of which this is one. It exfoliates and refreshes without drying. If your skin is delicate or sensitive, I wouldn't recommend more than once-a -week use.
Briayana B.
I love this product it keep me feeling fresh at all time n feeling good! It's help my skin a lot I don't break out at all any more. I am a first time user in I'm a happy with my choice!! I will be ordering more! B
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
AWESOME LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS MOISTURIZING SOOTHING DOESN'T DRY OUT THE SKIN BUT KEEPS IT SOFT AND HEALTHY LOOKING.NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL AND WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS A HIGH END PRODUCT.
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How to use this product properly in daily basis???
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Test360 and the free state of affairs is a new one for me too??? Kose Clearturn Oared Crea Essence (Astaxanthin) 200mL