Everything your skin needs…And nothing it doesn't! Good stuff organics revitalizing facial mask features a blend Of organic pumpkin enzymes To dissolve dead skin cells, vitamin c To smooth, RESTORE And brighten skin tone, organic chamomile, organic apple extract And fair trade cocoa butter for the ultimate brightening And restoring experience. Free From parabens, synthetic dyes And sulfates. Features eco-friendly packaging made From recycled plastic To reduce the impact on the atmosphere And diminish post-consumer waste. Formulated with organic fair trade cocoa butter To support farmers in developing countries. Good for all skin types. Pumpkin enzymes & vitamin c RESTORE lackluster skin. Not tested on animals. 25% PCR.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Organic Purys Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum).

Directions:

Instructions: To use: apply To clean face And neck. Leave on skin for 10-15 minutes.Rinse well with warm water.

Anyone use this and the results?
Where can this product be pirchased?
What's your favorite Freeman mask?
Start your review of Freeman Beauty Freeman Good Stuff Organics Revitalizing Facial Mask, Pumpkin Enzymes & Vitamin C!
How would you rate this product?
Stony Brook, NY
The best facemark . I think its pretty affordable for the amount of product they have in the tube, and is also makes my face feel refreshed.
Wailuku, HI
This facial mask left my skin brighter and cleaner than I've ever seen it! I love it and it had a great smell. I will defiantly buy more
Love this brand! Product does exactly what it claims. I will be purchasing again. I recommend for all skin types as I have combo skin.
Austin, Tx
I love freeman individual masks but unfortunately this specific mask makes my face break out. Other than that these products are great
Norman park , GA
Nice products I would buy them again and again and I would recommend this for anyone of my friends that are skin care junkies like me
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant smell, leaves your skin feeling super smooth. And pulls the toxins out of your skin. Nice for having a relaxing time.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing Freeman Banana Oat Instant Smoothing Mask loved the way it worked on my sensitive skin helped smooth out texture
Adams, MA
I love this scrub! I love the smell and it makes my skin so much softer! and it's super affordable! i highly recommend this product
Columbus, OH
Great product! Leaves skin soft and and mosturized with a nice glow. Great as a gift for those in your life who uses facial masks.
RALEIGH, NC
Freeman products are always great but their facial masks completely rock! From the quality, scent and results, you can't go wrong!