Everything your skin needs…And nothing it doesn't! Good stuff organics revitalizing facial mask features a blend Of organic pumpkin enzymes To dissolve dead skin cells, vitamin c To smooth, RESTORE And brighten skin tone, organic chamomile, organic apple extract And fair trade cocoa butter for the ultimate brightening And restoring experience. Free From parabens, synthetic dyes And sulfates. Features eco-friendly packaging made From recycled plastic To reduce the impact on the atmosphere And diminish post-consumer waste. Formulated with organic fair trade cocoa butter To support farmers in developing countries. Good for all skin types. Pumpkin enzymes & vitamin c RESTORE lackluster skin. Not tested on animals. 25% PCR.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Organic Purys Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum).

Directions:

Instructions: To use: apply To clean face And neck. Leave on skin for 10-15 minutes.Rinse well with warm water.

Anyone use this and the results?
Where can this product be pirchased?
What's your favorite Freeman mask?
Start your review of Freeman Beauty Freeman Good Stuff Organics Revitalizing Facial Mask, Pumpkin Enzymes & Vitamin C!
How would you rate this product?
Cedar City, UT
I love using this for my pores and it is so affordable as well and so easy to find! loved the feeling of my skin after using it! I feel like I could use it everyday and it would not be harsh on my skin :)
Carbondale, PA
This product makes your skin very healthy and energized. I had great skin improvements few days after using this facial mask. My only problem is the scent. The scent is horrid to me.
Los Angeles,CA
Freeman Beauty Freeman Good Stuff Organics Revitalizing Facial Mask, Pumpkin Enzymes & Vitamin C its very recommend by professionals when i used it it have my face a beautiful look.
I use this twice a week so it does not tear my skin up but I highly recommend all the types of masks but this one is a go to actually have it sitting on my makeup stand now I love it
San Jacinto, CA
This is a wonderful brand. Its wonderful for my skin. It has excellent results. It gives me that spa quality treatment in the comfort of my own home. Both the masks and scrubs leave my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Waynesboro, TN
I wasn't ovrerly thrilled with this revitalizing mask. Was overly moisturizing. Made my face feel greasy. Had to rewash my face with soap to get residue off. Packet looked old and dusty, could be mine was old and maybe product turned? I've always loved this brand. Was disappointed.
Athens, GA
I was a bit disappointed because the southern tea loving part of me wanted it to smell like sweet tea. Nevertheless, it does make my skin feel smooth and comes off cleanly.
Portland
The pumpkin scent was offputting at first, however my skin felt so supple and soft that I had to buy it again! I also love that it is organic! After the mask, I noticed my skin really soaked up the vitamins and was practically glowing for the next few days.
Yonkers, NY
It is perfect for my skin, I love how the results of it. I highly recommend this product. Thr packagingia so nicd to be honest. It doesn't irritate my skin, it's super gentle. I buy it repeatedly because I just love it. For my perspective, it's great.
Lafayette, LA
Not my favorite product I've ever tried. Granted I'm not a fan of pumpkin so I was a hesitant purchase, but between the smell and the feeling on my skin I was definitely not satisfied.